Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

I just watched fight club, I didn't get it

@Zopiclone bandit I figured snatch would be your favorite brad film

1_45.jpg

:ROFLMAO:

I always thought Brad Pitt was a terrible actor. I watched Seven, one of the best movies ever made. What's in the box. I still about fall over with laughter watching him alongside, Morgan Friedman, G. Paltrow, Kevin Spacey and even the Drill Instructor from Full Metal Jacket, hmm let me check my video library ...R. Lee Ermey.
So I have fight club on video, but Brad Pitt annoys me. In real life he is a nice guy compared to Edward Norton, but his acting is mediocre at best when put alongside really good actors.
The movie is not one I like. I find Brad Pitt is over rated big time
Like I said I have( inherited) a copy and how David Fincher used him at least twice( SEVEN) is beyond me.
Meatloaf was a better actor than him
( he was in the movie, I am staying on topic)
Put the mod stick down, please
I think a big part of the problem is I expect better from David Fincher( even if he did get his start directing Madonna videos)
I have a TV, a Blu-ray player and plenty of time but 139 minutes, I can't bring myself to watch again and give a better review other than it was mediocre at best.

Last edited:
he's not only Tyler it can be that lot of people don't know that? or it can

watch again and again closely

Felt more special when it first came out now it’s like blah

I never got it certainly don’t care to rewatch to try to lol
he's not only Tyler it can be that lot of people don't know that? or it can

watch again and again closely

Lol you can also say that about Nolan’s Tenet

I guess there wasn’t much to get with this one other than a schizo doing his thing

A Brad Pitt movie is usually painful enough the first time, let alone watching again and again.

i have a hard time believing anybody could be that insane that they are two seperate people, and i was always confused when he shoots himself at the end or whatever. i probably won't watch it again like some other people were saying.. but i thought it was pretty good for when i was an early teen. i liked edward norton, i thought that movie death to smoochie was pretty good too, can't really remember it though. i also liked marla singer in fight club... i watched it a few times and it passed some time in my life before i started to really get into drugs. now i find it kind of hard to watch movies. i guess i probably would watch it again if it were on t.v. i'd like to see death to smoochie too cause i really can't recall it at all, i just remember an orange stuffed children's character and edward norton was in it. googling this now and the stuff character is actually pink, so idk. will prob watch again now just to refresh my memory. robin williams was in it too. weird. can't really remember. i remember i bought a moldy peaches cd at the mall when i went to the theatre to see it. that was like right when i was getting into smoking good weed 2002.

Gotta read the book too
I have a large book collection, but I prefer non fiction. However I have been searching my house for my copy of Junky. No luck; but I did find my copy of: On The Road and plan on rereading it. This time sober and in this century. I wish they would make a good movie on it. Apparently, there have been no good attempts.(I mean a real attempt, with a budget, and a script true to the book.)

^^^Naked Lunch is a great movie imo if by Junky you are talking about the Burroughs book. i've been saying i have to see that again. i can't believe it came out in the 90's the way the camera work is. i'd think it was earlier. either way, i feel like it must've been under appreciated cause if i didn't know burroughs from Sonic Youth's music, i never would've known about it. like i'm pretty sure it was in the theatres. anybody remember it?

Despite his presence , Seven was great, and I inherited a few movies including Fight Club with his dumbass in it.

^^^Naked Lunch is a great movie imo if by Junky you are talking about the Burroughs book. i've been saying i have to see that again. i can't believe it came out in the 90's the way the camera work is. i'd think it was earlier. either way, i feel like it must've been under appreciated cause if i didn't know burroughs from Sonic Youth's music, i never would've known about it. like i'm pretty sure it was in the theatres. anybody remember it?
I saw it a while ago, when I drank. I am looking at a Sonic Youth biography I own but never fully read, sure enough there are 2 pictures of Williams S Burroughs in it. Burroughs liked guns, it is odd to see a picture of him with Michael Stipe. Stipe looks like he could be Burroughs grandson.
I got the book Goodbye 20th Century A Biography Of Sonic Youth at the dollar store for, well 1.06 with tax. Got board after 1/2 hour or so reading it. I don't know there music, but I thought the bio, might be an interesting read. I was wrong, but maybe I'll try again.
Sully Erna's bio, was interesting( I inherited it) and entertaining even though I am only Semi interested in the band Godsmack.

Inglorious Bastards was a Quentin Tarantino film and the movie was good despite Pitt. Historically Inaccurate but good. Didn't fully watch Interview despite owning a copy of the dvd(I inherited it from my little sister); Actually
It was because I can't stand Tom Cruise as an actor or as a human being. I seen a lot of his movies and it usually takes me a while to break down with boredom and watch one.

Kalifornia was not my really my kind of movie.
Now I want to watch SEVEN again. Next to good actors, Morgan Friedman, Kevin Spacey, R. Lee Ermey and G. Paltrow his short comings as an actor is funny and sad.
He maybe in some decent movies but they are good despite him.