• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos I Just took 2mg Xanax & Mixed it with Methamphetamine (It's Helping me)

Coxenormous

Ex-Bluelighter
What is the typical dose for this combo. I'm feeling like God right now. 2mg Xanax & 2 lines of very good Methamphetamine. I'm feeling more open with people. Chatty but not in a tweaker way. I can actually relate to people and understand better. My Mind is clear (Since i'm Schizophrenic) I feel like a normal person. It truly is helping.

if it's been a while, yes I will throw the breaks on if it's time to slow down the train before we get in the inner city again

but it's like, sometimes I want to catch the wind you feel me

if it's been a while, yes I will throw the breaks on if it's time to slow down the train before we get in the inner city again

but it's like, sometimes I want to catch the wind you feel me
I just want to feel like myself like 5 years ago, when everything was ok :cry:,. I didn't do anything to ANYONE, I had goals and dreams that were smashed, Buy something we talked about that you actually understand. When I'm off drugs I can't get over the trauma... I don't care what anyone says to change my mindset, But I don't listen to them because they don't understand what the situation is. I'll have you a hint. There was a scientific study that was confirmed to be true. I'm talking Hypnosis or the transfer of negative energy on someones mental state. People call it (VooDoo) People call it (Witchcraft) but science has proven these things to be real. It's not about getting over an Ex or Love. It's about fighting the negative energy that fucks with my life. It gave me psychosis before I was doing drugs period. The person who targeted me with this Science fucked my mind completely. I just want to feel normal

Yeah it's a good combo, they balance each other out. Amphetamines have a strong antidepressant effect and can provide an amazing mood boost, but they can also be pretty problematic and actually make you feel much worse in the medium-long term.
I would take a lower dose of alprazolam if you want to mix the 2 though, it's best to save the higher doses of benzos for when you want to go to sleep.
Keep in mind it can also be very habit forming, getting physically dependent on xanax is bad news IMO.

Maybe something like CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy) could be beneficial to you. Not to get over the trauma or to stop doing drugs, but to help you learn more sustainable coping strategies.

Negative emotions can definitely be transferred (or shared) from one person to another, it probably has something to do with mirror neurons (pretty interesting stuff but we're just starting to understand what they are and how they work).
On the other hand witchcraft and voodoo have actually been debunked many times by science, so not exactly the same as proven.

Last edited:
If you don't have an affinity to benzos I don't see anyone having much to worry about. I can dabble with benzos whenever I want because I don't really like that that much or ever will, lol. But if you use meth regularly and begin to use the benzos every time to cope with the stimulant "paranoia" and come-down--it's going to be a bad time.

It also detracts from the stimulant up kind of potency. You'll have to take much more meth if you use the benzos while still dosing the stimulants. As the above user stated, it's probably best to save the benzos towards the end. I actually no longer face any paranoia from stimulant use. That in turn makes it far more addicting to me, as I no longer have walls and limits. So in time that lovely paranoia does in my opinion go away on its own without any benzos needed.

If you don't have an affinity to benzos I don't see anyone having much to worry about. I can dabble with benzos whenever I want because I don't really like that that much or ever will, lol. But if you use meth regularly and begin to use the benzos every time to cope with the stimulant "paranoia" and come-down--it's going to be a bad time.

It also detracts from the stimulant up kind of potency. You'll have to take much more meth if you use the benzos while still dosing the stimulants. As the above user stated, it's probably best to save the benzos towards the end. I actually no longer face any paranoia from stimulant use. That in turn makes it far more addicting to me, as I no longer have walls and limits. So in time that lovely paranoia does in my opinion go away on its own without any benzos needed.
It’s al about those hypnotics.
I lovei it more than heroin

easiest to on-off

my favorites are fhe intermediate - long lasting

If you're a diagnosed schizophrenic, methamphetamine is probably one of the last drugs you wanna be using. And the Xanax is best saved for the crash. Hang in there, man.

I've alays found benzos need something to work against for you to feel good on them. Any sort of comedown and you can get an awesome buzz from 1/2 mg xanax (compared to basically nothing if straight). Did this with a friend a few weeks ago .. and after their 0.5mg kicked in the first thing they said was .. so that's why you keep giving them to me. I wonder what she was doing with them before as she takes pills / coke and benzos are gods gift to comedowns.

I'd definitely recommend saving them for when you need to sleep unless your on a huge binge. The benzos cancel out the meth and you'll often take more plus the sedative action from benzos is often lost when you have a lot in your system. It kinda forces you to keep going.

That said if it's a fuck it I'm coming down next week binge they can definitely be a lot of fun. Less is more with them though .. as you'll lose balance and co-ordination and slur like crazy which can mess up communicaion. Plus .. especially if you're not using xannies from blister packs then fuck knows how much or what benzo you're taking so be careful.

Lol... I can't recall the last time I took any amps without a benzo *shrugs*