• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I Just Need To Post Vs. Lend me your eyes and ears, your wisdom and beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is..
NSFW:
Friday

NSFW:
the 13th

NSFW:
and there is a

NSFW:
FULL MOON8o
FullMoon.jpg

^Are you superstitious NSA? I think I should watch Jason goes to Hell tonight just cause it's Friday the 13th

lol NSA!! I'm partially superstitious when it comes to the moon. Something about living next to the beach and it's ability to control the tides just makes it weird to me.

I am not superstitious at all *knocks on wood*.. well at least not that much.. *throws salt over shoulder*.. I mean I don't know if I put much stock in it *avoids stepping on a crack*.. I mean there may be something to it all *never put hat on bed*.. Well lets just clarify that im not ruling it out *hangs up horse shoe in a manor that the luck doesn't spill out*.. I mean I am optimistic *remembers the bird that shit on me this week*.. Well I guess we shall just have to see how the night goes *crosses fingers*.. but im not taking any chances *rubs rabbit foot, kisses four leaf clover, while wishing on a shooting star that I make it trough this cursed night.*

NSFW:

Slide2436.jpg

I'm worried I wont make it to the next one..

NSFW:
but thats because the next one isn't until 2049.. and not because I think this ones going to get me (wait, when was the last time I broke a mirror?:sus:

Last edited:
lol NSA!! I'm partially superstitious when it comes to the moon. Something about living next to the beach and it's ability to control the tides just makes it weird to me.

You mentioning that kinda gave me the creeps 8(

speaking of beach and tides, there is a Lake in the Philippines that takes a life every year. It is believed that there are supernatural creatures that inhabits the lake and that every year, someone dies of drowning. I don't remember which one but I think it is Taal Lake (Taal Volcano).

800px-Taal_Volcano.jpg

speaking of beach and tides, there is a Lake in the Philippines that takes a life every year. It is believed that there are supernatural creatures that inhabits the lake and that every year, someone dies of drowning. I don't remember which one but I think it is Taal Lake (Taal Volcano).

800px-Taal_Volcano.jpg

wow that's insane!

Mu, the land of Mu, where are you?
Why did you disappear?
So kind you are to my heart, so kind you are to my ear

Mu is stronger than the largest wave
It can make me walk
Make me anything, let me learn how to make

As we walk through the valley of stolen hearts
My love will not depart
Let the whole earth grow to a musical harp

wow that's insane!

I know right! I used to love ghost stories and supernatural stuff but and believed them so much when I was a kid haha. Now not so much but when you think of it, it gives you the creeps right? Even when looking at this place makes me wonder you know, and the last time I was here was when I was 15 years old lol but I don't think I would swim yeahh no thanks :D

I am not superstitious at all *knocks on wood*.. well at least not that much.. *throws salt over shoulder*.. I mean I don't know if I put much stock in it *avoids stepping on a crack*.. I mean there may be something to it all *never put hat on bed*.. Well lets just clarify that im not ruling it out *hangs up horse shoe in a manor that the luck doesn't spill out*.. I mean I am optimistic *remembers the bird that shit on me this week*.. Well I guess we shall just have to see how the night goes *crosses fingers*.. but im not taking any chances *rubs rabbit foot, kisses four leaf clover, while wishing on a shooting star that I make it trough this cursed night.*

This just made me laugh so hard <3.

NSFW:
800px-Taal_Volcano.jpg

That's terrifying. O.O I can't believe you've been there.. Definitely would not swim in the water. Even with all of NSA's bad luck repelling rutials performed beforehand, I'm that unlucky that I would be the person who dies from the abominable sea monster that year. :sus: 8(

^I have that bad luck too so yeah let's not swim there, we can just look at the view and then jet off after a couple of hours.

I think it's time to shift the topic and picture to a nicer more relaxing one hehe"

springvancouver.jpg

I love you Vancity!!!

Hiya SH it's lovely to see you typing here again. Have missed you. I hope you're doing ok n your partner little dogs

Lol NSA n superstitions.

Evey

Think that after 20 days I'm out of the acutes. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm going to have a shower, do my hair and make myself look nice and go in to town for a coffee. Drug free.%) (woops I'm not drug free actually I'm still on 25mg diazepam but I've beaten the opiates!)

Fantastic, Owain! I am reading this having my morning coffee and I actually raised my cup to you in a little salute. ;)

Hey anyone in the south of Engand experiencing really rocky highs, with ket like qualities with MDMA?

Think that after 20 days I'm out of the acutes. WOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!

I'm going to have a shower, do my hair and make myself look nice and go in to town for a coffee. Drug free.%) (woops I'm not drug free actually I'm still on 25mg diazepam but I've beaten the opiates!)

Way to go, buddy!

Later on in day 20 and it turnded out I wasn't out of the acutes, just still had some pregabalin in me from the day before. It's minor adrenaline chicken skin stuf making me feel like I've had 20 espressos but I'm not reaching for the pregabs or lofexidine. Had a load of non-recreational sleepers in the hope I can sleep (which was still part of the plan) because I don't want to have to have made it this far through the day and reach for the anti-wd meds (which are also non-recreational tbf). Definitely still some acutes there though. I've dosed pretty highly on the sleep meds (200mg quitiapine, 30mg promethazine, 15mg zopiclone, 10mg zolpidem) like yesterday but I've got a feeling they won't put me out like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.