• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I just made an opana (oxymorphone) nasal spray....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you go to a needle exchange or get a nasal spray narcan thing pictured on the link below? The nasal spray tip attaches to any leur luck syringe. Honestly i just take a insulin rig and spray the water up my nose taking care not to puncture with the needle...

What size pills do you have? Honestly though you'll need 1-2 ml for each pill no matter what dose they are the same size pill about. Just pour the solution through a coffee filter and poor 1-5 ml extra iso to capture anything caught in the filler. Your best off doing batches of at least five pills as that's 50-200 mg powder max where five mg should be an average dose 10 mg maximum. Trust me there's little difference between ten and fifteen where five and ten is a world of difference on the length of effect.

Edit : also talking iv of the five mg roxane labs I'm scripted. This is my favorite opiate and I know lots even extracting the new formula clean. Just pm if you want and only lost boys l

@saturatedthc:

Months ago, I had the same idea as you. Of course, I had to question your idea of using isopropyl alcohol. But, with someone I know getting opana ER 40's for $3 a piece, I decided to do a little bit of investigative work.

• We all know that TimeRx is evil
  • We all want to destroy timerx
  • we've all seen various bizarre methods of supposedly defeating it
  • a few years ago some of my friends were obsessed with snorting gin. They called it "gin snooters"
  • None of those idiots died from the gin snooters
  • Suddenly, I caught a whiff of inspiration

Some people say that the ER's turn to gel in their nose, and some people don't. I'd bet $10 that the people who say that it doesn't turn to gel don't use tat much of it, while the people who say it does turn to gel have a nice, fat Opana stash. The ER's DO turn to gel in your nose. Not only is it disgusting, but after a while, you might notice that you need to take more and more Opana to get the same buzz. Now, I'm not talking about tolerance here - we all know and hate tolerance, but tolerance doesn't build as quickly as this little problem. The problem is that the friggin gel in your friggin nose/sinuses is stopping your friggin nose/sinuses from doing their friggin job - not smelling - absorbing delightful Oxymorphone.

Here's the situation:

You're all gelled up because you've been using a lot, your tolerance is high, so if you were to stop absorbing the delightful oxymorphone, your body would freak out and go into withdrawal. So, since you don't know of anything better, and you sure as fuck don't want to go into withdrawal, you toss a half of an Opana 40 on up your nose, even though you're aware that your body isn't getting even half of that magic. If you want to get messed up, not just get yourself out of withdrawal, maybe you toss a whole Opana 40 up there - maybe more. Trouble is, you're wasting your stash and you might run out before more can be acquired, and we all know what sorts of huge trouble that can become.

So, how do we, moronic opiophiles that we are, stop the damn gel?

Well folks, I have a way to stop the gel, defeat timerx, discreetly carry your supply, AND make 1/10th-1/5th (the amount is somewhere between those two numbers - not 100% sure what it is exactly, of course)

1. Get yourself some strong, clear liquor. Vodka probably would have been a better choice than gin. Live and learn, folks
  2. Get yourself a nasal spray bottle
  3. Make your Opana ER into a very, very fine powder - as fine as possible.
  4. Get yourself an eyedropper
  5. Make sure that the nasal spray bottle is empty and cleaned out
  6. Put 2 eyedroppersful of gin in the nasal spray bottle
  7. Put the powder in the nasal spray bottle
  8. Stir the two together using a toothpick
  9. Switch between stirring the mixture with a toothpick and adding more gin until you've got the Opana as dissolved as possible. I used 5ML of gin and one Opana ER
  10. Continue to stir until the opana is as mixed in as possible. Mine was still cloudy when I was done.
  11. Let it sit for at least an hour - maybe longer would yield a better result.
  12. Spray the nasal spray bottle up your nose and inhale deeply
  1. Shout "FUCK, THAT GIN FUCKING BURNS!"
  2. Notice Holy shit! I probably just took in only 1/10th of a pill! OMG I am more fucked up than last night when I used a whole 40mg pill! God Damn THAT FUCKING GEL! I PROBABLY WASTED 10-20 Pills BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING GEL!"

So folks, that is how to kill timerx. I've heard (on this forum) of people using acetone and then banging it after removing the acetone (I don't bang anything but women - just seems distasteful to me.) I've heard of the isopropyl alcohol from this post. I've heard of the "dose dumping" problem after people drink alcohol. I thought "gee, good old ethanol seems to do the trick, why don't I give that a try?"

Yes folks, ethanol does do the trick. VERY, VERY, VERY well. Timerx, you spiteful dragon, <B>I HATH SLAIN YOU!</B>

I will NEVER use Opana ER again without using this method. If you do, you're wasting your precious resources, TERRIBLY. I know that was a long post, but if you bothered to read through it and give the method a try for yourself, you will discover the TRUE power of Opana. Whoa!

I wonder if after 5ml of vodka is added, could that be mixed with 10ml of saline water, then mixed & filtered, then possibly add more saline water to what's needed to fill the 15ml spray bottle........put top on spray bottle, shake well & spray.

With 5ml of vodka first mixed with the powdered opana, I'm thinking it should sot for an hour or 2 until the ethanol does it's job, then you could add saline water like mentioned above & then filter........I'm.wondering if the opana will gel up after going thru that process?

Also, will the 5ml of vodka burn the nose if its mixed with 10ml of saline water?

The guy above that I quoted put straight up vodka up his nose with opana, with no filtering........I think we don't want binders in our lungs.

Co-administration of oxymorphone and ethanol must be avoided as this interaction is one of the greatest in vivo interactions of all opiods with alcohol.

Consumption of alcohol may result in increased plasma levels and a potentially fatal overdose of oxymorphone.
There was a highly variable effect on Cmax with concomitant administration of alcohol and oxymorphone. The change in Cmax ranged up to an increase of 270% across all conditions studied.

-->Following concomitant administration of 240 mL of 40% ethanol the Cmax increased on average by 70% and up to 270% in individual subjects.
-->Following the concomitant administration of 240 mL of 20% ethanol, the Cmax increased on average by 31% and up to 260% in individual subjects.

Oxymorphone can be expected to have additive effects when used in conjunction with alcohol, other opioids, or illicit drugs that cause central nervous system depression because respiratory depression, hypotension, and profound sedation, coma, or death may result.

^^^^^

I copied & pasted the above.......I didn't know a small amount of alcohol could raise the BA up to 270% when added to Opana, that crazy. Thank goodness I never drink, which I quit back in 2003.

Now I u derstand how one squirt of a nasal spray from the above poster felt like he sorted an entire 40mg ER Opana .......I'm pretty sure I could have died since my tolerance isn't that high.

So mixing vodka or other alcohol with Opana into a nasal spray & straight shooting it up your nose is dangerous from.what I've read, so be careful........& never mix alcohol with it no matter your ROA.

The alcohol breaks down the time release allowing it to release at that extremely high percentage. That's all that's talking about. It's not just about mixing oxymorphone and alcohol.

Any water will not only gel the opana, but carry filler and binder. That's why 91% if not 99% should be used to extract the oxy from the pill. It's not too hard.

Dissolve pill in alcohol maybe five or ten minutes at most. Filter alcohol leaving the residue behind to be extracted more if you feel you left any behind, which is unlikely. The longer you leave it the more binder you will end up pulling. Evaporate the FILTERED alcohol leaving powder behind. Do whatever with the powder that's mainly oxymorphone.

This only works with the old formula not the new one. This includes the activa and global pharmaceutical generics that break down into a powder easy not the rock hard ones that should not be messed with without proper chemistry knowledge and lab experience.

Edit :the quoted method above is horrible advice. It doesn't remove the filler at all, but just allows it to drip with the alcohol both of which will destroy your nose. If you follow the method I mentioned you should not have trouble making a saline solution with the results. You can either make that into a nasal spray with the tool I pmed you or a nasal spray bottle. If you micron filter you should be able to iv, but that's still dangerous. If you don't understand what you are doing with my instruction and your own prior knowledge definitely don't attempt to inject.

I understood your direction & made a nice nasal spray today, filtered it quite well, & 2 sprays & wowsers!

Thing is, my nose gets stuffy after just one day of snorting the powder or using the nasal spray, & since Opana has a terrible BA orally, I'm just gonna stay away from it.......I told myself I would not snort it again back in October, cause I had a stuffy nose for 2 weeks.

IMO, having a stuffy nose is the worst, can't get a good nights sleep.......so will stick with opiates by mouth.

And, no, I will never IV anything, or plug it.

Thanks for all the info Taco......

Curious even after extracting the global it still stuffs you say? Good to know.

Also I bet iv does less than nasal due to less metabolizing or something as I get no rush, little nod, but beautiful pain relief. I haven't used nasal for a long time due to high tolerance. I might and report back on difference between effect of nasal and iv, but I'm lazy. I know for sure with oxy nasal use takes 1/10 the amount of iv for good effect and has me nod while iv won't even make me tired. Odd....

Yeah, I still got the stuffy nose after filtering pretty good, & the high is amazing, & great pain relief. It also hit me pretty fast.

I will let my nose get cleared up & try the nasal spray again, because I had snorted powder the day before, so maybe that's why I got the stuffy nose, we shall see.

But like you stated Taco, it doesn't take much to get high/pain relief from the nasal speay, & since my tolerance isn't too high, 20mgs was enough for my spray.

Sounds right with a tolerance. I did about 40-60 mg a day with 30 mg oxycodone at my maximum originally. Now I have 30 mg er oc twice a day and 4 five mg ir opana. Awesome script :D

Also hey a second non opana saline nasal spray. It should help clear out your nose.

It seems to me that the nasal spray technique described here for oxymorphone ER would work with generic oxymorphone IR (Roxane's "54 814").
Also, I seem to recall that the IR is water soluble -- if so, it might not be necessary to use alcohol to dissolve the IR. Would water alone be sufficient, e.g., if powdered IR were mixed with water and left to soak overnight?

It seems to me that the nasal spray technique described here for oxymorphone ER would work with generic oxymorphone IR (Roxane's "54 814").
Also, I seem to recall that the IR is water soluble -- if so, it might not be necessary to use alcohol to dissolve the IR. Would water alone be sufficient, e.g., if powdered IR were mixed with water and left to soak overnight?

Possibly, I've never had the IR's........if its water soluble, you can mix it but still have to filter it because of the binders.

Put 10mg opana ir crushed in half full nasacort sprayer, used nasacort as liquid. Opana dissolved complete . Works if u don't need to rehit for a few hrs. And no runny nose...lol...really. FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.