I have to wait minimum a minute to come to anothere site here...

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
before I was working with the same computer and everything was alright. I cant even click on the (no prefix)-button, I mean I can, but nothing happens. I'm not exaggerating, are there technical problems or is it my laptop?

Thank you for an answer.

JJ

before I was working with the same computer and everything was alright. I cant even click on the (no prefix)-button, I mean I can, but nothing happens. I'm not exaggerating, are there technical problems or is it my laptop?

Thank you for an answer.

JJ

Probably your internet connection if anything. I'm experiencing no issues anyhow.

Just made a dry rub run to try to duplicate and no issues here, either.

nah love i tested the no prefix thing (issue) on a dry run and had no issue.
thx for the input will stay outta yall way

Probably your internet connection if anything. I'm experiencing no issues anyhow.

My internet connection I already checked and resetted, but i have Fiber 100, thats not the reason...

My internet connection I already checked and resetted, but i have Fiber 100, thats not the reason...

God hates you maybe? I dunno, I have fiber and I'm having 0 problems. Maybe log in and out of BL? Are other websites loading quickly?

I logged in, I logged out, I let the AVIRA run, I resetted the WLAN after I took the cable out for about 20 seconds, everything. Meanwhile I have to wait until 3-4 minutes until i see the next side i klicked on. Other websites load normally.

JJ I try it once again with logging in and out. Lasts maybe an hour.... meh.

Everythings allright again. I was bored so i made a new account on this german drug forum for kicking me. Hihiiiii, funny thing.18years old that don't undertand sarcasm, zynism, ironic words - there it's just about dealing between the "mods and admins" - if you type the word dealing you are banned.

Heil Bluelight :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DEALING!!!!

chrchrchrchrchrchcrchr