• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I have old OC 80s.... Can they be split into evenly distributed IR doses?

daveslaine

Bluelighter
If I remove the coating and crush the oc 80.. Weigh it on a precise milligram scale, and mix the powder together so all of it is mixed evenly... Can I then measure out 10 or 20mg lines of powder and then placed them into gel caps so they become IR oxy capsules?

The powder becomes IR when crushed right?

Were talking old formula here guys

Well aren't old OCs actually non-existant and just pressed fent-analouges, or RCs? I thought that was the case for the "old OCs" now.

It's never impossible to have them just unlikely. It's like finding a bottle of heroin pills...

Yeah... I once got them, from a plug of mine who had lost a bottle of them, like years prior to the switch to the awful OPs... she then found the bottle, years after the OPs came out... It was literally like holiday 2012-2013 new years day... that whole time, she had them for cheap as fuck!!! cheaper than oxy IRs the real deal, OC80s!!! I couldn't believe my eyes, when I broke one up, and got that incredible taste when I sniffed it, then the amazing high.. then I threw a half on foil smoke that shit up, then smoked the other half and I was on a delivery at my old job, I came back and was fuckkkkkkked up, after doing like 160mg of OC.. in like 20 mins while on a delivery.. that same night, I got 2 25$ tips, and one 50$ tip, in 2 deliveries, and it was pay day!!! I told my ppl I worked with who also loved oxy, I could the get OG OC 80s and they tripped out!! they were like, I will pay you triple what you pay to get me one or two and give you a half! everyone, I worked with back then did oxy, most smoked it... its a big thing in FL... south FL at least.. lots of people do it, and did it..

But anyways, haven't you asked this before? Yes! you can do this, but why not just parachute them, for a true IR effect? MAKE SURE its not fentanyl! back when I got those 80s, they were legit, and fentanyl was unheard of here at the time! so I knew I was getting the real thing.. It was the best fucking Xmas present ever, to have tons of $$$ and have cheap easy access to extinct OC80s.. incredible couple weeks that was... ahhh man! I miss that shit.. and those things.. but I have to stick with my bupe!