• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I have not enjoyed Codeine, Tramadol or Morphine once

Maybe I will give it a try to codeine, if I don't feel shit I will just close the case. I will not mess with anything higher, too much effort for a downer. Maybe is true that some people are downers and some are uppers, I am a proud upper enthusiastic.

I found some really good paper explaining the results of tolerance and other factors.

"Innate tolerance is a predisposition to exhibit drug sensitivity or insensitivity due to pharmacogenetic makeup."

That at least give an more empirical approbation of the conversation about generics.

Anyways try to be safe

S

Sorry, yes just the morphine once.
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with codeine for ten years now, hasn’t half the world? 😂😂

And I haven’t had weed in years either 😢 I miss it but my lungs don’t cope
I dont even enjoy weed unless I'm off my face and put 10/90 weed ratio

Maybe I will give it a try to codeine, if I don't feel shit I will just close the case. I will not mess with anything higher, too much effort for a downer. Maybe is true that some people are downers and some are uppers, I am a proud upper enthusiastic.

I found some really good paper explaining the results of tolerance and other factors.

"Innate tolerance is a predisposition to exhibit drug sensitivity or insensitivity due to pharmacogenetic makeup."

That at least give an more empirical approbation of the conversation about generics.

Anyways try to be safe

Careful though I liked uppers when I was a teen I used to use mephedrone every weekend for 6+ months a lot of the time my weekend fun would spill into the week to I knew all the mephedrone bag heads in Notts lol I was one then I discovered codeine and justified using it because of the meph comedown(which wasn't even that bad for me it felt like a downer high sleeping was easy but I know some people get a really bad comedown) they just clicked together so well it wasn't long before I ditched the meph and started doing codeine all day everyday until I ran out then I didn't have access for months until I stayed with my grandma who grew weed to my delight she had a full untouched cocodomal 30/500 box of 100 which I had a lot of fun with I then got myself a prescription for the pure stuff I used to have in notts at first my dose was only 60 mg a day but now it is 240 mg a day to an opiate naive person that's one a session every day the rest is history I cant go more than a few hours without taking heroin which btw I swore no matter what I would never take

The fact that I used to live in a area with the best weed in uk and best prices and now live in another city with no where near the same quality
Yeah here in South Aus they decriminalised it in the 80’s So every idiot became ‘pro’ growers, cross bred all the strains and made an absolute mess of the stuff.

I had some American tourists staying with me prob late 90’s and they asked me to get them some green.
They were so disappointed with it, didn’t even get stoned.
I’d love to go to the states just to try their edibles lol

I consider those who don't like or are allergic to opiates very lucky. They'll never know the pain of withdrawal. Funny enough, where I'm from most people prefer meth over opiates. Not me. I've loved them since my first experience with them 14 years ago (which was Tussionex aka hydrocodone cough syrup that tastes delicious but is rarely prescribed now--if ever). On another note to answer a question above, yes, heroin does convert to morphine in the body.

Last edited:
Yeah here in South Aus they decriminalised it in the 80’s So every idiot became ‘pro’ growers, cross bred all the strains and made an absolute mess of the stuff.

I had some American tourists staying with me prob late 90’s and they asked me to get them some green.
They were so disappointed with it, didn’t even get stoned.
I’d love to go to the states just to try their edibles lol
Nowhere in Australia until one month ago in Canberra has weed not been illegal.

Nowhere in Australia until one month ago in Canberra has weed not been illegal.
There’s a huge difference between ‘legalised’ and ‘decriminalised’ mate.

It’s been decriminalised in SA since 1987.
What that means is that while it’s still not LEGAL to grow or possess, unless you’re caught with enough to constitute ‘production for sale’ the consequences are just confiscation and a fine, no court and no criminal record.
They’re always changing the amount of plants you can have for ‘personal use’ though, sometimes you can grow only one or two and get just the fine, other times you can have up to 9 plants with no criminal conviction.

If they can take your weed away and give you a fine, even for small amounts, I don't see how it could be considered decriminalised.
It’s just a legal term really.
And it means I don’t have a criminal record for being busted with it.

I only mentioned it in reference to the fact every bastarded saw that as a green light to start growing the stuff which killed quality 🤷‍♂️

The best weed in Australia is from south australia.adelaide skunk is the kind of stuff that u can put in your pocket for 5 minutes on your way home and you'll still be smelling it on your clothes tomorrow.super pungent yellow super strong buds.

i've only learned to love my pain meds like morphine and what not, but aside from that, things like a good nod i don't consider super great aspects of them, sure the occasional one is swell, but never the reason for taking them, probably best not to 'enjoy' opiates, i'm cutting down right now and i guarantee if i liked taking them it'd make it a hell of a lot harder to cut down.