• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I have not enjoyed Codeine, Tramadol or Morphine once

roady05

Bluelighter
Hey Guys,

I'm relatively inexperienced with Opoids, with only a select few experiences throughout my substance use.... I have most recently tried Lean (Codeine and Promethazine) and previously have dabbled with morphine and tramadol. I have to say that I havn't enjoyed a single experience i've had with any of them. It is interesting that most people have a class of substances they don't really enjoy. I know plenty of people that don't enjoy stimulants or dissociatives etc etc...I'm figuring out that i'm someone who doesn't really enjoy opiates that much. (I am fully aware that if I tried I.V heroin or Fent I would probably enjoy those but I'm just not willing to do it cos of the risk/reward).

I am aware that codeine and tramadol have very mixed reviews in terms of recreational value, but I consider myself someone very open to different styles of narcotic experience. I really enjoy benzos/dissos/stimulants/psychs/cannabinoids but yeah,I have never enjoyed an opiate experience. I just feel groggy and sedated with little-to-no euphoria and I feel SUPER drowsy the next day. Any comments welcome :)

Thanks Guys

I think that you are very lucky as long as you get pain relief but not euphoria. I love opiates/ opioids. I have used/ abused all the classics heavily but if I had to choose one class of intoxicating substance, I would choose opiates. The issue is the physical dependency, addiction that usually comes along with regular use. Not everyone gets addicted but many do. So, you, not having a great possibility of becoming opiate dependent is a great thing. Consider yourself very lucky.

It's for the best lol. Look at all the people that can't quit. You'll never have to deal with that in your life.

But at least I want to have a little bit of what everyone is talking about, maybe with one that have low dependency potential.

I really don't like downers, I don't know how people create a habit to benzodiazepine, I have prescribed clonazepam and have a full bottle and another one to half of clonazepam pills, I barely use them.

The only time I felt something on an opiates was with 4 pills of tramadol and just was mild relaxation with some sedative feeling. I just stay at my sofa in my underwear for about 4 to 6 hours. That is something I consider boring, do people do stuff on opiates or they simply stay still for some hours?

Do I need to try morphine to be available to feel something? I probably never IV it so I vote for smoking it.

Yeah, that is because they are weak as fuck compared to what you're used to. I hadn't used in over a year and ended up in the ER and they still had to use 4x the normal dose of IV morphine plus a shot of IV dilaudid to ease my legitimate pain. I think there is something related to brain chemistry and opiate tolerance that is in our DNA or something.....

Like alcoholism, the brain chemistry for it probably can be inherited. My mom had a history of opiate abuse and already my tolerance was much higher from my friend who needed a percocet of 5mg to get ripped. I needed 10 on the very first try with absolute base-line tolerance.

Could also be a digestion issue though too come to think of it. Some people experience extreme nauseau/vomit even on the lowest dose of anything. Could be that your body doesn't digest it right over brain chemistry perhaps. I can't feel cocaine at all.. like literally at all. Even on a big line. It happens. Like psychetool mentioned it could be dangerous to have this inability to process it correctly, bc you could end up taking too much thinking it's not affecting you and OD with no way to gauge how strong the effects are.

Morphine tablets are a bit different than oxy. The milligrams aren't parallel. For example 50 mg of a morphine tablet could be like... 20 mg of oxy? Don't quote me on that at all, just making the point that if you do morphine it's a different strength per milligram system than oxy.

Yeah, that is because they are weak as fuck compared to what you're used to. I hadn't used in over a year and ended up in the ER and they still had to use 4x the normal dose of IV morphine plus a shot of IV dilaudid to ease my legitimate pain. I think there is something related to brain chemistry and opiate tolerance that is in our DNA or something.....

Weak as fuck? What the tramadol?

That I used to? What do I use to?

I only have used Oxys, percocet and tramadol and like I said only with tramadol I felt something.

What you haven't use in over a year???

That's a lot of morphine plus dilaudid just wow powerful tolerance.

Maybe it is, my mother have some chronic conditions accompany with pain. She passed through every opiates the physicians gave her. She had reversed reaction, if opiates can sedated you, she got more alert then ever, dysphoria went she suppose to be euphoric, diarrhea not constipation, not having analgesics effect ect. Weirdly the only opiate she could use and have pain relief was Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen). So maybe I have some gene from my mother that make me react differently to opiates.

I think that you are very lucky as long as you get pain relief but not euphoria. I love opiates/ opioids. I have used/ abused all the classics heavily but if I had to choose one class of intoxicating substance, I would choose opiates. The issue is the physical dependency, addiction that usually comes along with regular use. Not everyone gets addicted but many do. So, you, not having a great possibility of becoming opiate dependent is a great thing. Consider yourself very lucky.
This^

If your deadset on it though, and opiates if used correctly do have benefits but no one can use opiates properly unless they have a limited controled supply if you want to experience it op you need to just break in your receptors which means you need to get used to it, try taking a lower dose regularly throughout the day for example if you was taking codeine try: 50mg in the morning when you wake up 50 mg at lunch 50 mg at dinner time and if you even feel like you can handle more 100mg at night this is similar to the stacking(dosing and redosing)I did when I first started I find codeine works a lot better when you redose it also ensures your less likely to od or have a bad time but you still can if you take to much when you redose, especially if your already pretty loaded thats how I once overdosed with my mum in the next room and about I estimate half hour later I woke up flat on my back on the floor got up realized what would happen and walked back to bed upstairs I still to this day cannot beleive my mum did not walk in on me I told her about it years later we never got on much but I do miss her she wasn't the best mum but she did try her best despite her having had a rough life and a horrible childhood

Weak as fuck? What the tramadol?

That I used to? What do I use to?

I only have used Oxys, percocet and tramadol and like I said only with tramadol I felt something.

What you haven't use in over a year???

That's a lot of morphine plus dilaudid just wow powerful tolerance.

Maybe it is, my mother have some chronic conditions accompany with pain. She passed through every opiates the physicians gave her. She had reversed reaction, if opiates can sedated you, she got more alert then ever, dysphoria went she suppose to be euphoric, diarrhea not constipation, not having analgesics effect ect. Weirdly the only opiate she could use and have pain relief was Ultracet (tramadol and acetaminophen). So maybe I have some gene from my mother that make me react differently to opiates.
Tramadol is not like other opiates it is dangerous and can kill you in many ways unlike true opiates dont even try it especially if your not used to opiates I had one tablet the other day funnily enough I couldnt tell if I felt it, it was an er tablet but I didnt have anymore if you have certain genetic code tramadol can give you an instant stroke no bulshit I actually suspect it gave me a mini stroke once I never told my doc though just incase he decided to take me off my meds after that I just sold my tramadol to my dealers that stuff is evil yes heroin is evil for addiction but tramadol is evil in a whole other way because of the damage it can do to your insides saying all this though if I was in withdrawal and only had tramadol I would eat my words and stack 100 - 200 mg without giving it a second thought even though it nearly killed me before(and nearly killed me from a none opiate symptom mind you I was breathing normally wasnt passing out but my head had this horrible sensation where if i tipped it foward even slightly I felt like blood was falling at the front of my head I had to keep it flat against the wall its hard to explain It was blood though the blood pressure was to low but despite this, I would still take it without a thought because im an addict just remember that little fact to, and think how addictive something must be to still do it even after it has nearly killed you!

But yeah stick to codeine not tramadol and you dont need oxy dont take that because you will miss out on codeine and your tolerance will skyrocket you can use it after the codeine stops working. at reasonable doses which shouldnt happen for atleast half a year well thats my lesson and good deed for the day folks off I go

I was disappointed to learn i didn’t enjoy morphine either, I don’t know why.
Perhaps the dose was too low.

Tramadols a waste of time

And codeine is not only the most effective pain relief you can get outside a hospital but it’s just so so relaxing.

But I agree as said above, some of us are uppers, some are downers.
Uppers irritate hell out of me. I like my sleep too much

I was disappointed to learn i didn’t enjoy morphine either, I don’t know why.
Perhaps the dose was too low.

Tramadols a waste of time

And codeine is not only the most effective pain relief you can get outside a hospital but it’s just so so relaxing.

But I agree as said above, some of us are uppers, some are downers.
Uppers irritate hell out of me. I like my sleep too much
Be patient dont rush it you need to get used to them

Be patient dont rush it you need to get used to them
I’ve only had morph once, 60 mg.

But my doc went thru a stage when he’d only prescribe tramadol because he was fed up with me chewing codeine like candy.
If I took enough to get any pain relief I felt sick

I’ve only had morph once, 60 mg.

But my doc went thru a stage when he’d only prescribe tramadol because he was fed up with me chewing codeine like candy.
If I took enough to get any pain relief I felt sick
Well theirs your answer once is no where near enough to feel it you have to take if for a week daily but I really dont think you should because of the addiction danger but if you do get some codeine and take the doses I said you dont wanna do morphine that shit is like heroin and besides you can take that later on if you need to.

If you have codeine and stick to my doses I put up I guarantee you that you will catch a good buzz ;)

Well theirs your answer once is no where near enough to feel it you have to take if for a week daily but I really dont think you should because of the addiction danger but if you do get some codeine and take the doses I said you dont wanna do morphine that shit is like heroin and besides you can take that later on if you need to.

If you have codeine and stick to my doses I put up I guarantee you that you will catch a good buzz ;)

Yeah the morph came from a mate, he’s passed now so sadly that source is gone.
I doubt I’ll bother

But I do love my codeine/opiates
Have only been lucky enough to get my hands on oxys once and that was awesome.
Same heroin, only the once and was in heaven. That’s why I assumed I’d love the morph. Doesn’t heroin convert to morphine in the body? Or do I have that backwards,?

Yeah the morph came from a mate, he’s passed now so sadly that source is gone.
I doubt I’ll bother

But I do love my codeine/opiates
Have only been lucky enough to get my hands on oxys once and that was awesome.
Same heroin, only the once and was in heaven. That’s why I assumed I’d love the morph. Doesn’t heroin convert to morphine in the body? Or do I have that backwards,?
Hey I thought you just said the morphine was the only time you tried opiates? or did you mean morphine? I just had 4 bags which was also topped up because my guy is awesome it was low grade stuff but a good deal it has effected me a lot I think this stuff is a bit stronger actually still low grade im just chilling with day on my grandmas laptop smoking some weed and tryna have a good time might play some world of warcraft :D

S
Hey I thought you just said the morphine was the only time you tried opiates? or did you mean morphine? I just had 4 bags which was also topped up because my guy is awesome it was low grade stuff but a good deal it has effected me a lot I think this stuff is a bit stronger actually still low grade im just chilling with day on my grandmas laptop smoking some weed and tryna have a good time might play some world of warcraft :D

Sorry, yes just the morphine once.
I’ve had a love/hate relationship with codeine for ten years now, hasn’t half the world? 😂😂

And I haven’t had weed in years either 😢 I miss it but my lungs don’t cope