• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I have found a miracle for opiate withdrawal!!

I couldn't sleep. I guess I took so much it had opposite effects because I felt like on speed for three days straight no sleep and mind racing with anxiety. Was fukin horrible

1/8 teaspoon is 500 mg about. So if I understand right 1 teaspoon is about 4 grams and 3 tsp per tablespoon so 2 TBs around 24 grams( what I took and caused my horrible OD experience )

1/8 teaspoon is 500 mg about. So if I understand right 1 teaspoon is about 4 grams and 3 tsp per tablespoon so 2 TBs around 24 grams( what I took and caused my horrible OD experience )
Damn, that is 100 times the reccommended starting dose. I ordered the capsules this time to be safer.

Phenibut has a horrible fucking WD/Comedown that is equally as bad, tho in diffrenent respects, than opiate WD. It hurts BAD

To the OP in regards to taking phenibut to relieve opiate withdrawal: How much phenibut are you taking and how often?

I, too, am curious how you do after stopping the Phenibut and when you choose to do so. If I am correct, it looks like you should be on day 5. Have you stopped the Phenibut yet? If not, are you tapering down? How much are you taking? What was your opiate dose before stopping?

Sorry for the 20 Q's. I'm just trying to figure out what to try next. I liked Kratom but you have to take so damn much of it and that shit get's expensive since it attaches to the same receptors and you really aren't getting your system back to normal.

How much do you take and how often? Read that you build tolerance QUICK.

Taking 3 grams in morning with a cup of coffee and it does the trick. Sometimes redose before bed. I only do this a week straight and stop. As a week detox gets me through the worst of WDs.

And the cravings are back but I've gotten through the physical WD. The worst part for me is the restless body and legs and phenibut had allowed me to sleep as good as if I were still on opiates! With zero restless body symptoms ! After the week of phenibut my tolerance was noticeably higher as the 3 grams in the morning seemed to wear off quicker towards the end but I am going no phenibut today so I can get that tolerance back down Will need the phenibut tomorrow so I can get my mind off of wanting to use again

I have gabapentin and have had an rx for it quite awhile but never really cared for it. It just sits in my cabinet and I forget I have refills to fill that type of drug. I have tried taking at least 10 300mg gabapentin at once (3grams)and felt nothing. Phenibut is a different story for me. Very interesting how people can differ soo much !

I feel the same I was prescribed it for nerve pain 12 or so years ago and never knew there was any recreational potential until I started reading on the internet that some ppl dug it allot.
Sounds interesting and I have read in TDS forum ppl using it to subside w/d with positive feedback.

Taking 3 grams in morning with a cup of coffee and it does the trick. Sometimes redose before bed. I only do this a week straight and stop. As a week detox gets me through the worst of WDs.

That may work for heroin or a short acting opiate, but methadone wd is nowhere near done after a week. Often , it doesn't even really kick in until day 2/3. I kicked methadone cold turkey at about 50 mg, and it took about 2 weeks to feel half human and 32 days to feel normal.

So IMO tapering is good, but don't expect after a week to be symptom free when you were on 70 mg of methadone.

But glad something is working for you. You may need to stretch out your taper quite a bit, that's all

Before quitting I forgot to mention I went every other day no methadone and then went two days no methadone at times so I was continuously trying to decrease my dose enough to allow phenibut to work its magic I switched from SUbs to methadone but get it from a friend so I don't have a daily supply. And all I want now is to be on subs again as they are much easier to quit than methadone but I had not been able to go the 3 days zero methadone needed before going back on subs. I have had no luck until phenibut