• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Addiction I have big problems with heroin.

But from what I understand you are still on opioids so it didn't pan out too well.

When did I say I was attempted to quit opiates? Oh that’s right, I didn’t.

Benzos are a god-send, and much relief from opioid withdrawal but I wouldn’t recommend someone looking for a “cure-all”, the advice to start replacing benzos for opiates.

Hello guys, I take heroin over 3 years and I whant to quit but I dunno how :(. I take 10 balls per day to the foil. Anybody whant to give a advice how to escape in the easy way ?I whant to be a clean man in the future and i whant to quit drugs forever. Help me guys please.

Try walking into a hospital. That's what I did.

Just tell all your friends and family tell your plugs to f*** off move away do whatever you got to do to get away maybe save some money up and it's just going to suck for I don't know a couple of years everybody thinks detoxing is the hardest part but everybody finds out that it's staying clean that is the real hard part I was lucky I just need a shitload of acid and my mind just forgot what it felt like to be addicted to the stuff I don't recommend that for anybody I just figured you know hey what's the worst is going to happen my mind is going to be more f***** up not possible. I also developed somewhat of a eating disorder don't forget to eat my best advice is to just do it and see how long you can do it I didn't have an option is rehab or a professional help or even other meds I just used for four and a half years straight and got tired of it wanted to stop and one day I just flushed everything and walked away

it sucks really hard man it's just something you got to do my sister used for a few years and she never wanted to stop but she was forced to stop when she lost everything ended up homeless and s*** she tells me that she's had success with addiction therapy doctors along with some kind of opioid blocker prescription like methadone or Suboxone but like I said I didn't have those options available to me so I just walked away from it you just take it one hour at a time one day at a time one week at a time because at that point all you have is time. I got clean in August 2016 the first year I was emotionally unstable it got better after that you couldn't pay me to use again bro