• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I have been up for 50 hrs, i am having uncontrollable cravings and urges for Ritalin

Maksetra

Greenlighter
I need to explain alot, but right now I feel addicted and me having more is uncontrollable, ive been up for 50+ hours but i feel wide awake. I just keep snorting these Ritalins. this is the full story: (I hadn't had a stimulant for about 6 months prior) My friend who used to be prescribed Ritalin gave me 32 x 20 mg extended release Methylphenidate, this was March 12 at 12 pm, I swallowed one at around 1 then I crushed one and snorted it at around 2 (2), i got home at around 3:30 and snorted another (3) then had dinner and snorted another at 6 (4) then around every 2 hours i would snort another and i ended up taking 7 and 6 of them were snorted by March 13, (it was an all nighter) then i had a shower at 6 and made a parachute with a crushed pill, as well as two time release pills taken orally. I swallowed all 3 at around 7:15 am (10 pills) then before school i met up with friends and we snorted about 1 and a half of a pill each (11.5 pills) then i got home and plugged one pill (12.5 pills) and then plugged another around 2-3 hours later (13.5 pills) (this is still March 13 it is the day after the all nighter and its around 10 pm right now and i snorted two more and i cant stop myself i just have the urge to do it and me telling myself not to do it is being overridden with me just doing it (so 15.5 pills) Ive been up since the morning of March 12 and ive only eaten a bowl of ramen noodle, but ive been drinking some water. I'm scared because i have 15 more pills and i just cant control myself, i need a way to just end the craving, i want to sleep i snorted two pills and i have two sleeping pills and two shots of vodka, i just want to sleep and stop having so many. please help.

Dispose of the rest of the pills, do not get more from your girlfriend. If you believe you took too many go to a hospital.

Dont drink the last thing u want is attempting self control drunk its like trying to put out a fire with gasoline