• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I have been craving a cocaine session

Kyl

Bluelighter
I used to do cocaine for weeks straight and it was some of the best time of my life. I got all the girls I wanted, all the attention, and it just made me feel good. It was a super-confidence boost. Part of it was the dopamine being released but when I had cocaine in my pocket every dude wanted to be me and every girl wanted to fuck me.

I used to get coked out with a bunch of girls and we'd have crazy wild sex and now every time I think about coke I've been craving just doing some fat rails with a bunch of people. Cocaine is my favorite drug and snorting for me is like a high in itself. There's like this exhilaration from snorting substances and it just amps me up.

However, I'm really worried about the health side effects if I decide to pick up cocaine again. I don't want to OD and die from cocaine because that has got to be one of the worst ways to go out.

What should I do?

what SHOULD you do?
never do drugs again, switch to a vegetarian diet, excercise regularly, take care of your family and be happy!
sorry for the smart ass comment, but i dont really understand what you are asking.. should you do coke again? probly not.. but u wont take my advice anyway.. so yah go wild fuck some bitches man!

well as you know girls rely on coke to survive once they have it. so buy some coke FORCE YERSELF not to do it by thinking about the pussy YOU WILL get once you have the 8-ball in yer pocket. anymore questions?

So you had sex with a bunch of blow hoes and got really high on cocaine, and are now obsessing over it. You still seem extremely psychologically addicted, tread with caution.

Something I've been wondering: if a girl fucks you because you have cocaine, does that make them a prostitute (or at least a "closet ho")? If you are receiving sex from women because you have cocaine, is that considered paying for sex?

I've never traded drugs for sex or vice versa so I honestly have no idea.

So you had sex with a bunch of blow hoes and got really high on cocaine, and are now obsessing over it. You still seem extremely psychologically addicted, tread with caution.

Something I've been wondering: if a girl fucks you because you have cocaine, does that make them a prostitute (or at least a "closet ho")? If you are receiving sex from women because you have cocaine, is that considered paying for sex?

I've never traded drugs for sex or vice versa so I honestly have no idea.

I don't think it's considered prostitution unless theres an agreed upon amount of drugs in exchange for sex. Partying with somone and having sex isn't considered that imo, even if you know the only reason they're fucking you is because you have drugs.

I used to do cocaine for weeks straight and it was some of the best time of my life. I got all the girls I wanted, all the attention, and it just made me feel good. It was a super-confidence boost. Part of it was the dopamine being released but when I had cocaine in my pocket every dude wanted to be me and every girl wanted to fuck me.

I used to get coked out with a bunch of girls and we'd have crazy wild sex and now every time I think about coke I've been craving just doing some fat rails with a bunch of people. Cocaine is my favorite drug and snorting for me is like a high in itself. There's like this exhilaration from snorting substances and it just amps me up.

However, I'm really worried about the health side effects if I decide to pick up cocaine again. I don't want to OD and die from cocaine because that has got to be one of the worst ways to go out.

What should I do?

Stick to less harmful drugs, cocaine is terrible for your heart. Once in awhile probably won't do much damage, but if you binge fairly often, there's a high chance you will do irreversible damage.

Yeah you can get the bitches to flock to you as long as you got that sack, that's for sure, but does that reality (and knowledge that these people wouldn't even be around unless you had shit) really lead to a satisfying life? Not IMO. It's fun for a while but ultimately it's a pretty empty existence. Plus the people you associate with are just vultures who probably couldn't care less if your heart explodes in your chest.

That's my perspective, anyway.

But, as another poster said, you're gonna do what you're gonna do regardless, so...snort that shit and keep it legit, I guess.

We all pay for sex in some way, so... We're all whores.

True dat! Personally unless you plain ole just can't get laid for the life of you, getting sex by having coke would do absolutely nothing for me. If it's the only way you can get laid, I suppose no one could really blame you. I may be a bit older but sex for sex just isn't the same as love, relationship, you know meaningful sex. Otherwise it's just running around with your dick out trying to find a hole to land in.