• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine I have been blowing boogers like this...

I think your coke is cut with Smucker's Grape Jelly bro. What in the holy fuck. Do you have any nasal tissue left? You're going to look like a Fallout ghoul in another 2 years.

vHkpxzn.png

Yeah... time to put the Charlie down friend....

what is boofing?
So you weigh a dosage slightly less than you would usually take. Dissolve in water, then draw up into a syringe (NO NEEDLE!). Once the dose is prepared you apply some lubricant to both the syringe and your anus. Lay face down on the bed, insert syringe, slowly plunge the solution into your bunghole then stay in position with the syringe in place for roughly 3 minutes.

Nek minnet high as a motherfucker.

So you weigh a dosage slightly less than you would usually take. Dissolve in water, then draw up into a syringe (NO NEEDLE!). Once the dose is prepared you apply some lubricant to both the syringe and your anus. Lay face down on the bed, insert syringe, slowly plunge the solution into your bunghole then stay in position with the syringe in place for roughly 3 minutes.

Nek minnet high as a motherfucker.
Ohhhhh lol i had no idea what that was. How much water/coke Do you mix?

Do you have any regent tests handy? There's tons of different causes that can make your nose do that. If you plan on doing anymore blow then I would look into a test that checks if the blow has any traces, or cut with Levamisole.
I've read stories where tainted batches with it present has caused flesh-eating like effects.
You can check out DanceSafe for a cocaine test.

Do you clean your nose much? There are OTC nose cleaning kits which will not only clean but heal the membranes up in your nose because that is what comes to mind when looking at the picture.
Also, take into consideration where you are doing the blow. Is it a clean, and sanitary environment? are you sticking the straw/bill to deep in your nose? Are you doing lines off a hookers ass?

Ohhhhh lol i had no idea what that was. How much water/coke Do you mix?

Less water is better. Do 1-2mL... I'd say 1mL per 50mg of cocaine, roughly. It will absorb better if it's concentrated but too concentrated and it will cause some irritation. The rush is about the same as nasal, the dose is a little less, and it will give your nose a rest.

Of course better yet, take a good break from coke. But if you aren't willing to do that, rectal administration will give your nose a rest. But make sure you've taken a shit recently or else your feces will absorb it, if you have any close to the "end".

Less water is better. Do 1-2mL... I'd say 1mL per 50mg of cocaine, roughly. It will absorb better if it's concentrated but too concentrated and it will cause some irritation. The rush is about the same as nasal, the dose is a little less, and it will give your nose a rest.

Of course better yet, take a good break from coke. But if you aren't willing to do that, rectal administration will give your nose a rest. But make sure you've taken a shit recently or else your feces will absorb it, if you have any close to the "end".
The reason I am asking about different methods (but no IVing or smoking) is to let my nose heal. I know I have to stop. While I honestly don't get bad physical withdrawal symptoms other than super tired, cranky, emotional and randomly crying, I am aiming at being done by Friday because to be totally honest, I got alot left. It might sound like an excuse or just messed up but that's money there. I got this batch the day before I realized something was wrong with my nose and went yesterday to the ER. Thanks for the advice and thanks to everyone for not judging me. I was very scared to post about this.

Has anyone ever gone to do a shot and it looked like this? (I still did it, but luckily this time I guess I missed)