• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I have a theory about deleriants and dmt.

PhycoNaughty

Greenlighter
If you have ever took a high dose of deleriants and feel heavy and see spiders and shadow people that's because your soul/body is going into the lower 2D lower planes of existence, they lower your vibration hence it matches the 2D plane. Also when you take a high dose of DMT your body/soal starts to vibrate at a higher frequency that's why it feels like you blast off, but to go to the higher planes/astral dimension of existence you must first lose the ego hence why people lose there sense of self, that's why when your back from the "DMT" realm you mostly forget the trip. Just a theory please give me your thoughts

that's why when your back from the "DMT" realm you mostly forget the trip.

NOT in my experience.

I found 5-MeO-DMT Hcl of no use myself & I've never used it since my last dose (I did it 3 times)
Smoking N,N-DMT is in a totally different league...holy shit that stuff is pure CRUSHING & I'll never forget my trips on it, the last one I've spoke about before on here & it scared me really good (way beyond the 4-MeO-PCP beings)

feel heavy......and shadow people that's because your soul/body is going into the lower 2D lower planes of existence, they lower your vibration hence it matches the 2D plane.

One experience I had on a huge dose of MXE was like that but it was extreme & I agree with you 100%. I was made "flat" & drifted around this weird grey & black world of square shapes, it felt like "death" but I knew it & the feeling from being a child (if you have read TIHKAL & know of the chapter called "The Spiral" it was very much like that but with a MXE twist. 4-MeO-PCP though is something else & imho should be held up as something "religious" as that can bring "beings" through & you can communicate with Top Hat men & death gods, you take a big dose of that stuff well I hope "God" is on your side.

Every being in every dimension is an expression of god,this is so god can experience itself, we as in every being in the 3rd dimension has to reancarnate until suffering stops, then we progress to the 4th dimension the dimension of love and understanding.

Read the law of one or the law of attraction, very interesting too read, sorry I'm rambling cause I'm on amph

Read the law of one or the law of attraction

I've read it & learned about it quite some time ago though I don't buy into it myself.

sorry I'm rambling cause I'm on amph
No need to be sorry, I like your post myself as you raise some interesting points. This part of BL needs more stuff like you posted.

very interesting too read

As you are UK based I highly suggest to read the I.O.T. Peter J Carroll's "Liber Null and Psychonaut: Liber Kaos; The Octavo; Psybermagick."
I
'm NOT linked directly to the I.O.T. but their work is very interesting.

Nothing is True — Everything is Permitted

Yeah I'm from the uk and I will search and read them I love reading stuff that makes me think real hard and also love your name zipiclone bandit?, I love me some zipiclone , what's your normal dose mine is 40mg :)

I will read and get back too you soon

I assume from that dose me & you have a quite different ROA.
Even with the habit I have on them 40mg would possibly kill me.

I've read it & learned about it quite some time ago though I don't buy into it myself.

No need to be sorry, I like your post myself as you raise some interesting points. This part of BL needs more stuff like you posted.

As you are UK based I highly suggest to read the I.O.T. Peter J Carroll's "Liber Null and Psychonaut: Liber Kaos; The Octavo; Psybermagick."
I
'm NOT linked directly to the I.O.T. but their work is

This is a blog critique of the guy who is pope & related links: Liber Dull & Sychophant.

Last edited:
If you have ever took a high dose of deleriants and feel heavy and see spiders and shadow people that's because your soul/body is going into the lower 2D lower planes of existence, they lower your vibration hence it matches the 2D plane. Also when you take a high dose of DMT your body/soal starts to vibrate at a higher frequency that's why it feels like you blast off, but to go to the higher planes/astral dimension of existence you must first lose the ego hence why people lose there sense of self, that's why when your back from the "DMT" realm you mostly forget the trip. Just a theory please give me your thoughts

Strongly serotoninergic drugs tend to mess with the memory system, that's why sometimes you don't remember anything.
Remember that psychedelics don't produce the same feel in everyone, to you and someone else might feel like blasting off but surely doesn't for me and some others.

This is a blog critique of the guy who is pope & related links: Liber Dull & Sychophant.

Many ex members are bitter to say the least about them but you'll find that alot in those kind of groups.
An ex member I know is a raving nutcase in his pure hate for Peter J Carroll, his accused him of all kinds of stuff, I make & have my own views though & they don't match up with bitter ex-members.

If you really want to know every secret to reality hit that dmt next time while peaking on acid.

I don't think the dose is proportional to the vibration. I think the person's pre-existing vibration is what causes the dose (at any level) to channel the experience.

Besides the energy dynamic, it's also going to bring up whatever the person needs to psychologically process. If someone has trauma near the surface then they're going to project that into the trip, which may look like "going into the 2D" but it may also merely be a manifestation of their psyche.

Not all dark experiences on psychedelics are a result of a person being low vibe. I think some trips are definitely a trip to the actual underworld, while other underworld experiences are a projection of the psyche and your energy body hasn't actually traveled anywhere. Sometimes it's impossible to tell which is which.

My approach to psychedelics is kind of ritualized. On the day I do them, the leadup to dosing will involve a lot of intentional activity, like self-care, avoiding stress and negative people, doing cleansing and prayer, setting the space to be protected and held. Then I do it. I don't believe anything is accidental in ritual space, so if I end up having a dark experience then it's meant to show me something.

Maybe it would be possible to remember more of a DMT trip if you took some kind of nootropic with it...

Is it just me here that can remember their DMT trips?
(5-MeO-DMT N,N-DMT 4-ACO-DMT)

Anyone that smokes a good dose of N,N-DMT & then looks at the stuff again without a slight bit of fear sure didn't do it right the first time I know that much.

Is it just me here that can remember their DMT trips?
(5-MeO-DMT N,N-DMT 4-ACO-DMT)

Anyone that smokes a good dose of N,N-DMT & then looks at the stuff again without a slight bit of fear sure didn't do it right the first time I know that much.
I can remember them mostly the ones while on LSD and hitting DMT i still remember in full detail. The more you do it the more you can bring back. But i always come back in some sort of existential crisis and knowledge that reality is beyond fucking terrifying and there is very little goodness in this whole thing called "god" its just a cluster fuck of infinite dimesions and we pulled the short straw incarnating on the physical realm.

But i always come back in some sort of existential crisis and knowledge that reality is beyond fucking terrifying and there is very little goodness in this whole thing called "god" its just a cluster fuck of infinite dimesions and we pulled the short straw incarnating on the physical realm.

This!

I still wake up in terror if i get flashes of previous dmt experinces during dreaming shaken to the core of my existence and mad that not even death is an escape out of this fucking infinite reality. Struggle to catch my breathe and just despair that we are truly just play things ants in a infinitly large sandbox at the mercy of this higher power. They use to say god was infinite goodness under christanity etc philosphy of the west. But what if the alternative is that "God" is acutally infinite suffering and evil that shit scares the fuck out me everyday that the core of reality is to suffer and evil is woven into its fabric and is its nature. Look at the natural world its violent animal eat animal or plants which are also life to live on. Every being suffers in one way or another.

They use to say god was infinite goodness under christanity etc philosphy of the west. But what if the alternative is that "God" is acutally infinite suffering and evil that shit scares the fuck out me everyday that the core of reality is to suffer and evil is woven into its fabric and is its nature.

One of the most true things you'll read right there.
What gets me on this part of BL is only a very small few people actually truly understand this subject (me & you being two) & all the rest are just shadow boxing at the subject.

When you understand "life" & "the universe" is made me up of 50% good & 50% evil you are set free imho.

Personally I'll help old people across the road all day, feed stray animals etc but if someone upsets me & is a prick I see nothing wrong in doing stuff against them that will send "negative forces / spirits" on their case & cause their life to fall apart in the most horrific way. When you understand the fine balance between love & light THEN HATE & blackness you are free to conduct yourself as YOU see fit. I was ssssooooo close to doing an all night ritual on that Pete556 / Ganjcat I swear to God & I was given a blessing by a higher force to destroy him, I decided not to as his retarded but I saw nothing wrong in cursing him.