• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I have a dream...actually i didn't even sleep cause of the shards..

I’ll vote if they’re of the ‘green’ variety

That stuff is legal over there now isn’t it?
it is, it crushed one of my main incomes, i voted for these french nazis instead because i didn't want it to be legalized ofcourse i lose, i always lose.

AND bong prices doubled IM SO GLAD I DONT SMOKE ANYMORE, well...... pot/hash atleast. i broke a bong every.single. month if not less, so many that the headshop owner started selling them to me at wholesale price because i had bought so many

honestly.... i break anything glass, i had a 'meth pipe' or oil pipe wtv, for a total for 2 days before i broke it while trying to load 3 pipes at the same time, i think i have bigger issues to address than my lack of luck with glass though but whatever

That debate is raging here too.
Canberra just legalised personal and where I am it’s been decriminalised since the 80’s.

So it’s affected the taxes, therefore cost of it I’m assuming?

I want medicinal to hurry the hell up, my daughter has an unknown brain disease, a little bit of her brain gets damaged each time she seizures.

She’s currently on a med that’s working. Touch wood. But I’d SO LOVE FOR HER use CBD. You can’t beat a natural alternative over a chemical lobotomy after all.
Right now it costs $800 a mont tho.
As soon as the legislators get off their ass and put it on the PBS, we will pay $5.70 a month

It sucks when that happens. I was in a nightclub cubicle once and just melted down a bowl then dropped the pipe. It smashed so loud, I just bolted out while everyone was laughing at me.

It sucks when that happens. I was in a nightclub cubicle once and just melted down a bowl then dropped the pipe. It smashed so loud, I just bolted out while everyone was laughing at me.
WOAH YOU KNOW YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR GLASSES ON WHEN YOU'RE QUESTIONING WHY A PANDA IS IN A NIGHTCLUB, THEN LOOK CLOSER AND READ 'CUBICLE' eeeeeeep, time to go find them.

i can't go to a nightclub without robbing myself and enjoying the free drugs i just acquired

what truly sucks is that i once added up alllll the money i spent on bongs that weren't in existence anymore because they came into contact with me and it made me honestly want to buy a plane ticket to africa and adopt a pet hippo and name it bill so that i wouldn't feel so bad

Alright, eureka moment lads, ladies and shadow persons of various species. Imagine smoking a fat bowl of quality crystal, and whilst you're doing that, some absolute gem of a human being shoots you up with a fat shard!!

Now this may come as a shock to some, but ive never been totally fixated on harm reduction. so with that in mind, vibe with me, what y'all reckon?

Lol this is like trying to pat your head, rub your tummy , pull a pipe and shoot up simultaneously.

Probably an unwise decision but better done with all prep done and in a well lit room than while driving around. Canberra has too many roundabouts and you could spill your hungry jacks all over the interior.

You have changed NR,
No I haven't I've just been sneaking off to use the "toilet" so I I appreciate your offer of cocaine but I beer and twirl baby!

Or just beer and ghost at the club ... Or Rnb Friday 😂😂

In my bedroom on top of a pile of washing
funny thing is i cleaned more of my room than i had done in months looking for it and all that time it was in the only corners i didnt look right on top of the washing kinda like a gem on a pillartop