Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I had a dream in my realm

Gormur

Bluelighter
I hesitate to post this since it's highly personal, but here it goes

I only post about what I can remember and explain; I even hesitate to call this a dream and I'm not one to believe in dreams because I honestly hate them and almost never have or remember them. Anyway, to cut this short I was on a mission with this girl to find out where these people lived. We had to stalk them and listen in on their every move for a few days (I think 2 days) while we moved in on them. We didn't drive to these locations where they'd go but rather used some kind of shuttle that drove us where it was programmed to go

Somehow this all made sense to me except this girl who I'd never met before, and I was seeing and communicating with her (I still see her in my head) and subconsciously I knew this was actually happening but you know how we have this thing that susses people out to make sure we've never met them before? I genuinely knew that I'd never seen or met her before and this was before I woke up

Finally while we were sitting in this waiting room she was like don't worry I'll be here when you come back and I was left with this feeling that she's going to be there forever, so when I die we'll be together which was amazing. I don't even think about that kind of stuff and we were talking to each other

Now I know there's a girl (we look around the same age but I guess she doesn't age there) who's just waiting for me so we can do all this weird stuff together. What am I supposed to do? Also when I say realm I'm talking about the place I go to when I astral project and meditate. It's an actual place with like a cabin in the woods and stuff and I thought I was all alone there but somehow this person has entered my domain, which is odd but maybe it's okay. She's attractive and harmless enough

What about you guys, have you met people this way and then woken up and been like what the heck just happened? Ha

Last edited:
So where does this girl exist exactly? In dreams? In your subconscious?

I've never had a dream like that.

So where does this girl exist exactly? In dreams? In your subconscious?

I've never had a dream like that.
Well I don't know how to explain it if you don't practise meditation but if you do it's like your quiet place or you might even call it your realm; a place where you see a forest or your house except it's not the house you live in on Earth if that makes sense. It's just a place in your mind, in a way I guess..but then all the sudden there's another person there and she's talking to you. It was really weird but at the same time I wasn't scared of her. She acts like she knows me and she was expecting me. Hopefully somebody knows what to do with this

I mean this girl is telling me not to worry because she's going to be there waiting for me while she sits curled up on the couch with her bare feet and I was like damn those are some nice feet, no dead skin etc. I'd clearly never met this girl before, she's blonde blue-eyed and suddenly she's living in mind / my realm. I guess that's the best way to explain it

Well I don't know how to explain it if you don't practise meditation but if you do it's like your quiet place or you might even call it your realm; a place where you see a forest or your house except it's not the house you live in on Earth if that makes sense. It's just a place in your mind, in a way I guess..but then all the sudden there's another person there and she's talking to you. It was really weird but at the same time I wasn't scared of her. She acts like she knows me and she was expecting me. Hopefully somebody knows what to do with this

I mean this girl is telling me not to worry because she's going to be there waiting for me while she sits curled up on the couch with her bare feet and I was like damn those are some nice feet, no dead skin etc. I'd clearly never met this girl before, she's blonde blue-eyed and suddenly she's living in mind / my realm. I guess that's the best way to explain it

I don't seriously practice meditation, but I get what you're saying. The... quiet place, the further, the default... the silence and nothingness from which sprang forth all creation in your mind. Also reminds me of a DMT experience in a way.

That's kind of cool, to me at least.

I've never experienced an anchor like that which is connected beyond time and place through a different medium. Closest thing I've experienced is the same DMT entity I spoke to a few times over several trips. In a way that mirrors what you're talking about, if you get me.

My brain fried schizoid mind sees a lot of very unusual things when attempted to meditate or sleep, but it's all so damn random. I wish I could meet a cool bare footed woman who spoke to me like that :(.

Last edited:
The thing is I'm nervous about going to sleep tonight because I'll probably learn her name. She knew my name and called me around to do tasks with her. She called me Jesse which is my middle name and I actually prefer that name even though I've never used it that way. That does worry me

I wonder what I should do when I see her again =/

I've never experienced an anchor like that which is connected beyond time and place through a different medium. Closest thing I've experienced is the same DMT entity I spoke to a few times over several trips. In a way that mirrors what you're talking about, if you get me.

My brain fried schizoid mind sees a lot of very unusual things when attempted to meditate or sleep, but it's all so damn random. I wish I could meet a cool bare footed woman who spoke to me like that :(.
OK you do get it. Thanks. No I've never tried DMT or the other DMTs. I've taken LSD and shrooms but mostly loads of LSD and never met anybody. Hel even while astral travelling I've always been alone. I don't have guides like people talk about or whatever. This is the first I've met a real (or real) person and they live in my realm of all places

The weird thing when we communicated was it went through this barrier, like an invisible wall and then her words came through to me like she was doing that to tell me I was dreaming or something. Maybe you know what that is. Basically though we're going to be together and that's that, we'll probably have kids etc. The whole message I got when I woke up was quite odd to say the least