• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I got some Speed BUT...

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
eccay, I was really just guessing. But I know it's one of the things used to re-create a speed-like "burn". (Actually there's worse things if you believe the urban legends.)

I've also had just really crap speed before cut almost 70% with glucose. I ate and slept on that too... whatever you got, you got ripped. :\

1: we try not to post when we do not know an answer :)

2: If you are guessing, just say so in your original post as (some) people do take posts for gospel and at times, harmful misinformation (either mentally due to urban myths or physically as people take something they shouldn't etc) can happen.

Try reading up on http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/meth/meth.shtml and http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/amphetamines/amphetamines.shtml

That has a lot of info on how you should feel and (common) stuff used in place of using speed.. :)

I would have hoped he would get my humour , which was why I cleared it up in my next post when it became obvious he didn't. I've been around long enough to know full well how this forum works, wazz, there's no need for a lecture. But if you were posting for others' benefit, fine.

Wazza said:
1: we try not to post when we do not know an answer

2: If you are guessing, just say so in your original post as (some) people do take posts for gospel and at times, harmful misinformation (either mentally due to urban myths or physically as people take something they shouldn't etc) can happen.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
I would have hoped he would get my humour , which was why I cleared it up in my next post when it became obvious he didn't. I've been around long enough to know full well how this forum works, wazz, there's no need for a lecture. But if you were posting for others' benefit, fine.

Fight, Fight, Fight !!!

;)

I know it may be a bit farfetched but the yellowness could indicate that they are merely just crushed up valium pills, and that could explain the intense drowsyness. Even bad speed couldn't make one as drowsy as you say...

No worries thanks for the feedback guys, Much Appreciated. I aint paying a cent for it.... He can stick it up hes ass :) or back in he's Sugar jar lol :)

Thanks again people :)