Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I got some Speed BUT...

eccay

Bluelighter
Hey everyone, On friday i got a [edited] bag of speed. I have only tryed speed once or twice ever (besides when its in pills) I've never snorted it and i have only ever snorted once (crushed pill) So i racked it up had about 6-7 lines and it did nothing? Just burnt my noss a bit and it made me really hungry and tired?????? Really tired. I thought it was just me so my brother had about 5-6 lines and it did the same for him, Got so hungry and VERY Tired...We ended up falling asleep. What does this mean? Any info would be appreciated!

The Colour of the speed was mainly white but it has a yellowness to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
How much was the bag? half a gram of a gram? If it was either its pretty cheap for that so my guess is it either was REALLY shit speed or not speed at all, could be anything for that price

no idea how much it weighed.....was a fair bit though, u know a small satty? basically half full. But it did nothing? I havent paid for it yet and dont think i will be paying.....

dude... just remember, always a good idea to ask generic questions about drugs, not actually say you have them... :)

haha, never heard of speed actually making you hungry............generally the other way arround...........and definitely not sleepy.................both symptoms are those that i get from ketamine but I think you would know it if it was K.............lol.

Dunno what it was, But its defently NOT speed is it?????? I just told him i wasnt paying for it because its fucking hopeless and does nothing. He rekons he had 2 lines of it last nite and it was good lol i said so your telling me its sposed to make u hungry and tired? and he didnt say anything. I aint paying for iT! May aswell snort sugar lol prolly feel better. How ya know it it was K? is K white/yellowy? thought it was brown for some reason....

I dunno... it could have been speed... just REALLY REALLY shit speed. I remember that when i first started using a bit of speed i would swaer black and blue i couldn't 'feel' anything. But everyone could tell i was tweaked. Speed is extremely subtle until you get the feeling of it after a few goes.

But i normally have Speed pills and i feel awesome after them and dancy, talkative etc.... i dont know wheather to pay this guy or not because i get my pills of him and i know him all my life but when it comes to this stuff i wouldnt know if he was fucking me around or not. Hes pills are normally preety good but he has had the odd pills that do nothing...... now i get this speed of him and it does nothing either? I couldnt feel a thing except Hungry and VERY tired, i could hardly keep my eyes open....... i fell asleep 5minutes after snorting around 8lines, fat lines aswell... not small lines.

Psychadelic is correct in that speed can be very subtle but after the ammount you say you took, I cant see any way in the wild blue yonder that you would be able to sleep even if you wanted to.

You just got some bad product, and pay up the [edited]... you made the deal, go through it.

You split a [edited] with your brother, snorted it and you're wondering why you don't feel anything? That seems exactly like what would happen if it was a bad [edited].

I've bought [edited] bags that have weighed half a gram, banged the whole bag in one hit (IV) and got little to no rush, and a pretty weak high. This was back when I first started and I was getting bottom of the barrel meth, not good stuff. Now that I've been shooting it for about 4 - 5 months, my [edited] of wizz (not ice) are usually 3 points, and can get 2 pretty niced sized injections out of it with a huge rush.

Speed will make you tired if you don't use enough... don't know about hungry though, seems strange.

You were most probably talking shit, acting strange but you didn't think you were high because you couldn't feel anything.

I suggest getting some "Ice", snort a point of that in 2 lines and you should be amped :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Strawberry are you serious? what makes you say this or are you just guessing?

Baking Soda could be a possibility, but you would have to be buying off some really, really fucking shady people.

My guess would still be heavily cut glucose speed... some of the crapper stuff I've had, you would have to snort at least 0.3g at one time (not spreading the lines out) to get any sort of feeling.

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
Speed is extremely subtle until you get the feeling of it after a few goes.

That can be true but at the same time, once you have some high quality gear you will definately know about it. :)

Try testing a bit with a Test kit. An orange brown with Marquis is a pretty good indication it has some meth/amp in it.

I doubt very much it was straight baking soda simply because the word fuckin' or similar expletives weren't used in the description ;) Baking soda would be horrible to snort if present in anymore than a small %age. It could have simply been sugar with something bitter added.

I'd advise that more care is taken when sourcing something unknown. Reliable recommendations are a good place to start, but more than anything, don't forget the value in testing - even speed. Who knows, the next first time dealer needing a quick break might think baking soda is a good idea.

Remember baking soda will also react violently with Marquis, the difference being the gas coming (CO2) off will not be the acrid smelling HCl that amphetamine/meth/MDMA HCl produces when reacting with Marquis.

No prices guys :\

It seems pretty clear to me that you got ripped off; if 6-7 lines can't even keep you awake it's gotta be crap, regardless of how inexperienced you may be.

You probably wont find out what you snorted, but evidently there was not much (if any) speed in there.

Falling asleep on speed

Re: testing meth with Marquis, in my experience, once the tester gets old you may not be able to see a meth reaction, yet if you use the same Marquis on MD** you may still be able to see an MD** reaction. The message here is don't keep your Marquis forever.

^^ Thanks babydoc, good point. I found old Marquis to be even less sensitive at picking up amphetamine sulphate.

To prolong it's life, keep your Marquis safely stored in the beer fridge. If it was fresh when you bought it, it should last years.

eccay, I was really just guessing. But I know it's one of the things used to re-create a speed-like "burn". (Actually there's worse things if you believe the urban legends.)

I've also had just really crap speed before cut almost 70% with glucose. I ate and slept on that too... whatever you got, you got ripped. :\