• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

I got some mdma but not sure if its the real deal

rEcEivER.ione

Greenlighter
So the stuff is brownish with white crystals. All together clumped but easily broken.
It has some faintly faint odor to it. Its very bitter.
Ok, ive done mdma in my life enough to know that this stuff aint it. Or maybe my brain just doesnt react to it like it did before.

So the effects are lots of eye wiggle, pupils dialated, streching, yawning... All you would expect form the onset of mdma.
But thats about it. My head is more or less clear and rational. I feel no extreme energy, i feel lethargic. I dont wanna move anywhere.
I have no empatogenic reaction at all. I dont feel euphoric. Just an intense high.
Im happy as fuck on real mdma, that I know.

So im just wondering for curiositys sake.... What the hell could this be?
Is it possible that it is mdma but for some reason I dont get the effects? If so, why?

Let me know if you need pics

Thanks for any info!

Yeah, i saw that thread.
But its grown to a discussion really.
I was just curious if anyone knew any other drug that mimics mdma in such a way.
Whay drugs causes jaw clench, eye wiggle but no euphoria, happiness and no energy?
Like what the hell did I just swallow!? 🙃
Next day feel is shit. All woozy and stuff.
And my mouth is sore from being so excessively dry.

Anyways,thanks for any if any input.

What was the onset time and the total duration? Did you have trouble sleeping afterwards or were you out for the count? How dilated were your pupils? Were there any psychedelic effects or was it all body high?

Most likely it's laced, pure MD nowadays even back in the 90's was hard to get and so you can expect anything. A test kit will tell you exactly. If you previously did real MD, there's a joy to do it -- not a pain in the ass.

First you need to at least reagent test otherwise we could guess all day and not be right... There are so many drugs sold in place of MDMA.

That said, poor quality MDMA can do that too..

Test kit!

-GC

so many cathoines out there now. Some of the crazy new ones out of china will have you tweaking for three days straight before you can sleep.

With a drug so good there’s bound to be people pushing imitations. But yea it sucks, but nothing will ever be as bad as 2009-10. That drought will remain burned in my mind for eternity.

-GC

So the stuff is brownish with white crystals. All together clumped but easily broken.
It has some faintly faint odor to it. Its very bitter.
Ok, ive done mdma in my life enough to know that this stuff aint it. Or maybe my brain just doesnt react to it like it did before.

So the effects are lots of eye wiggle, pupils dialated, streching, yawning... All you would expect form the onset of mdma.
But thats about it. My head is more or less clear and rational. I feel no extreme energy, i feel lethargic. I dont wanna move anywhere.
I have no empatogenic reaction at all. I dont feel euphoric. Just an intense high.
Im happy as fuck on real mdma, that I know.

So im just wondering for curiositys sake.... What the hell could this be?
Is it possible that it is mdma but for some reason I dont get the effects? If so, why?

Let me know if you need pics

Thanks for any info!
I came across the same kind of shit. Which gave me the same effects. I did test mine before I took it and it tested positive for mama using 2 different tests. So I doubt testing it would have helped. I've taken extacy before and thought it was the greatest day of my life. 10ft tall and bullet proof, feeling confident, energetic talkative, and had a great time. But the stuff I took that looked like what you described the most intense feeling I got was my eyes going back and forth 90mph and out of nowhere my jaw would snap shut. Bit my tongue a few times that night and had that happen in my sleep a few times over the next couple months. Granted, This was my first time taking what was supposed to be Molly and I'm comparing it to Xtacy.

The meh dma I had a while back sounds similar. Test turned positive for mdma. Obviously it's not. Regent tests are worth basically nothing in regards to whether you've got mdma in your hands. Consumption, and stocking up when you find the magic stuff.. That's the only way now.

Yeah, i saw that thread.
But its grown to a discussion really.
I was just curious if anyone knew any other drug that mimics mdma in such a way.
Whay drugs causes jaw clench, eye wiggle but no euphoria, happiness and no energy?
Like what the hell did I just swallow!? 🙃
Next day feel is shit. All woozy and stuff.
And my mouth is sore from being so excessively dry.

Anyways,thanks for any if any input.
MDE, 3-MMC, 4-MMC, METHYLONE, BUTYLONE, PENTYLONE, MBDB, BDB/J

I could keep adding to the list but I think you get the point.

Do they give the same? Fantastic! Euphoric lovey dovey feeling that MDMA does, absolutely not. Thing that even comes close to that and may surpass it is 5-MAPB or 5-APDB, I'm really not sure which one I took.

Ugh, could literally be any cocktail of substances or cutting agents, hundreds of compounds or research chemicals that can do that. We sent a test batch to ecstasy data.org they post results after a few weeks, it was a dash of MDMA and 5 other compounds I've never heard of. Get a test kit, be safe, good luck

Ugh, could literally be any cocktail of substances or cutting agents, hundreds of compounds or research chemicals that can do that. We sent a test batch to ecstasy data.org they post results after a few weeks, it was a dash of MDMA and 5 other compounds I've never heard of. Get a test kit, be safe, good luck
The only issues with using reagents is that if it's a mix with MDMA plus any other MDXX, it's going to test like it's MDMA on every reagent commonly used.

Still could at least narrow it down a bit. Mdxx is a safe result compared to mdpv, or a hundred other rc chemicals.

Lol there's pills I will never know what was in em, there's batches of molly that were odd over the years. I couldn't even begin to guess , I was never very high up the chain.

Best you can do is research around on erowid to see if you can match up effects, time duration, dosage, side effects, after effects. Sadly tho we won't ever know for sure.