• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants i got a meth bong

HiRed910

Greenlighter
DLWCX0t.jpg
r7Rou

I got a bong for meth. Im not sure how to smoke it. so I know I put dope in the top bubble and water or whatever in the bottom. Like I really dont wanna waste it like i get it to smoke its just like idk
r7Rou
i get shards

Not sure if this thread will be allowed to remain open, but, I mean, you've used a bubble pipe before, right? If so, it shouldn't be difficult to figure out...

Im not trying to be rude but was the point of this thread to ask a question or to show your meth bong?

If its not to show off (which is just as weird as theres nothing impressive or unique about it) then what are you asking?

Put meth in bubble
Hold lighter under bubble till meth makes and smokes
Inhale
Use cold damp rag to cool bubble down after hit
Exhale through the nose (it never worked the one time I tried it unless I did that).

Is it really that confusing?

It the OPs defense there really a bit of technique to be learnt when using an oil burner style pipe to avoid burning the shit up too quickly and not getting the most hits out of your product. Used to have a dealer rip the lighter out of my hands and tells me that ?he runs the lighter until I get my shit together?.

I try to abstain now but always wanted to use one of these. I wonder though, does the water just filter out some of the nasty stuff or dose it waste some of the meth? Considering the humongous rips you can get from a standard oil burner I wouldn’t see the point in the water especially if some of the product gets lost in it.

Last edited:
The idea behind the water, folks, is that once liberated from its hcl by the heat (vaporised), methamphetamine (which is oily) is very hydrophobic. It will not get wasted in the water. You can even try experimenting by leaving a cloud of meth vapour in the chamber. It stays there for ages without dissipating. Small amounts probably react with impurities in the water though, but on the whole you're not likely to lose too much.

I could've sworn freebase meth was water soluble then again that doesn't make sense.... So one could clean meth with baking soda like they would DMT right? It just would be difficult to produce a clean salted product from it I'm guessing although freebase would smoke easier wouldn't it even if it were an oil? Would one resalt it like the FASA method or is HCL not able to work the same due to solubility?

Freebase meth is a liquid man, I highly doubt anyone here has ever seen freebase meth in person.

The idea behind the water, folks, is that once liberated from its hcl by the heat (vaporised), methamphetamine (which is oily) is very hydrophobic. It will not get wasted in the water. You can even try experimenting by leaving a cloud of meth vapour in the chamber. It stays there for ages without dissipating. Small amounts probably react with impurities in the water though, but on the whole you're not likely to lose too much.

The persistence of those aerosols is also very strange to me, including their persistence in your exhales. But they're probably Hmeth+ saturated water droplets. In fact, think of how many oil aerosols you've seen. Gasoline and other solvents give off fume shimmers when you pour them, never a mist.

Because they aren't polar they won't have any bonding between them, so nothing is there to hold them together as little mist balls.

When the meth is vaporized, it either does so as a water-bound mist from the beginning, or as the base which recombines almost instantly with the incoming (moist) air. One way to know this is by the very water-soluble icing on your pipe and bowl. Another way is because you can see the vapor with your draws, meaning it's condensed into something. And without that acidic proton to put a positive charge on it, it wouldn't "condense" into anything large enough to see.

Someone on another board (where the debate rages to this day, I'm told by weary survivors) said that the point of the water is when a friend brings along some of his friends, who tend to bogart the bong. Your stash remains safely stowed in the bong water, ready to evaporate back at your leisure.

But it's a solution that lacks a problem anyway. Any additives to your meth are also water soluble, and hopefully you look before you burn, for any stray dog hairs that might form particulate matter that's bad for your lungs.

Having a cooling chamber, though, like I said in a different thread, is pretty damned important if you smoke a lot and have some desire for oral health. I still have some kind of weird white callous-blister thing on my tongue, from drawing a 200C jet of vapor onto the same spot (the spot that strangely didn't hurt after a while). That also allows you to make bigger draws, and an extra second to get your mouth off the thing if you singe (I would imagine; I have transcended burning my stuff at this point. It instantly sublimates directly into my alveoli now.)

And I put a little water in there mainly for my amusement, maybe it helps keep things moist. If anything though, and this is from direct experience, excess moisture in like your pipe stem can mean hotter apparent temperatures in your mouth (or fingers, like if you're torching the thing clean after rinsing). Water has a very high heat capacity, and live steam is a lot "hotter" than hot air.

^awesome post! :D I love it when someone really geeks out over these most critical details.

It's funny because very warm water, which gives off a nice head of steam, has always given me the strongest hits.

I've also gone so far as to use pure H2O in the reservoir, which I've then evaporated to calculate anything left behind (almost nothing). The biggest portion recrystallises closest to the heat source in the pipe still; after that apparently not so much.

I could've sworn freebase meth was water soluble then again that doesn't make sense.... So one could clean meth with baking soda like they would DMT right? It just would be difficult to produce a clean salted product from it I'm guessing although freebase would smoke easier wouldn't it even if it were an oil? Would one resalt it like the FASA method or is HCL not able to work the same due to solubility?

I don't know about "cleaning" it with baking soda. In fact, I wouldn't think baking soda is alkaline enough to do it, if it didn't also work for cocaine. Maybe coke has a lower pKa, but it's ~9.5 for meth, and I think bicarbonate can't be / / never mind, 6.4 and 10.3, it [edit: could work, a 0.1M solution is pH 8.3, meth-hcl would be like 6.5-7, I have a hard time seeing it.]

But then you've got a volatile, flammable oil to carry around (but yes, much lower bp), not that marzipan-looking coke freebase. And it's a lot harder to go backwards and restore the acid salt. That's the part where the redneck meth labs explode, because you have to bubble HCl gas through it, you can't just stir up an aqueous solution in an oil.

Admit I had to look up FASA salting. Meth base is definitely soluble in acetone, so I don't see why that wouldn't work, actually. Of course, then you wind up not with meth-HCl, but meth-fumarate, which would crystalize differently, and be much heavier. Meth-HCl is already just on the edge of vaporizing before it decomposes, and a fumarate salt might push it into unsmokable territory.

(I'm a failed biochemist, though. If it doesn't have a pKa, a Km, or a deltaG, I don't know what the fuck it is.)

I'm sorry but u bought a meth bong and don't how to use it??? I'm guessing you have used meth before this post and it must have been good.. lmfao

Just replace the fumrate with HCL would be the hope, but I don't know HCL solubility in acetone.

The wash could also be done with washing soda or lye, but it would be best to avoid lye I bet.

Well, the advantage to the fumarate method is in avoiding hydrogen chloride gas percolating through your solvents. It's either a gas, or an aqueous solution that won't mix with your solvent. You can mix acetone with aqueous HCl, but then it's an acidic aqueous acetone solution that won't mix with your freebase.

And why avoid NaOH, when you've got volatile solvents no matter what? Don't even need oven cleaner here, just plain old Mono Lake water, stick your hands right in there. (OK, that's more like baking soda pH, true).

Did you know, you can actually make "washing" soda at home? From regular ol' "baking" soda? It's True!

Take your handy sodium bicarbonate and just bake off that last hydrogen. In your oven. It'll come off in the form of water and a little CO2, leaving you with less, but substantial, sodium carbonate.

So, like an hour in a warm oven, spread over non-reactive baking sheet. Store tightly sealed, otherwise moisture will turn it back to baking soda.

At 0.01M, so 600mg per liter of water, get a pH over 11.

So are you saying HCL mixed with acetone would be a waste and just to drop the HCL with the meth saturated freebase acetone?

Also I've made my own washing soda

I'm saying the only way to get the HCl into your acetone is by adding hydrochloric acid. Which is mostly water.

You're trying to reduce harm to yourself in this acid/base extraction by lowering the pH of your isolated, oily neutral meth. Except, there is no pH without water.

You want to add a proton to that nitrogen, which means charging it, as an oil. If you added muriatic acid from Home Depot for cleaning concrete, it would sink to the bottom, under the oil, possibly reacting with crud and bubbling hydrogen up in a way that would make me wince a lot and back up kind of quickly.

If you added diluted (carefully, FFS) muriatic acid and added it to acetone, you'd get dilute acetone acid, that will no longer mix with your oil.

If you mixed up neutral meth real well with your very dry acetone, under seal (not tight, though, please, just keep out moisture) and added hydrochloric acid, it would sink to the bottom.

Some would react, it's true. But the point is that after the reaction, the stuff you want separates. You're trying to force in stuff that won't go and then getting out stuff that wants to stay.

Your proposal risks just turning the whole thing into a flammable mud.

I'll take a picture of my meth bong.

On a different, and much less technical note, I always preferred using Mt. Dew over water when smoking from a bong.

Yeah, same here, or really just anything with flavor, gives your smoke a slightly pleasant taste.

Ah I get what you say... If you added HCL pure even shaking it probably wouldn't get enough to react