• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I fucking hate Ketamine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl617

Greenlighter
Just venting here. I don't know what I was thinking, because I tried ketamine about a year ago and hated the experience. I want my life to be filled with warmth, love and a strong sense of self, not this cold disoriented alien like feeling that dissociative drugs bring on.

I was tempted though as I have been reading about all the success stories of ketamine and depression. I've been in a bad way lately and desperate to try anything to get some relief. So I tried snorting just 40-50mg of ketamine in 3 dosages over about 1.5 hours (the recommendation is 5 dosages of 10mg, repeated over 5 days for depression).

Well, 3 hours later and I'm having the freakiest night of my life. I already suffer from depersonalisation/derealisation after a bad trip from weed (4 years of heavy use unscathed, never know when you will crack), and microdose of ketamine brought it all out. I just feel 'weird', I feel like I'm slipping in and out of reality, I feel disconnected from my body, I'm unable to feel any love or connection towards my girlfriend and I'm just having a drawn out panic attack unable to calm down. I really felt like I would lose my mind and I have to resort to using my only true friend in this world, the benzo. So here I am, shaken up, disappointed and still miserably depressed :p

Sorry, but this is not suited for OD
Maybe visit TDS, there's a vent/rant thread and really nice and caring people.

Status
Not open for further replies.