• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I forceb myself a oxy and morphine rattle

Hezman94

Bluelighter
It won't e so bad if I take half a tab less for a week and one tab less of the morphine I got a three week supply and I get access to methadone every weekend svventy ml so can miss a day out.
But I want to bb reliant on less I rattle on sixty mg so I'll rattle on forty five fifty mg I have taken about three days worth so want to take half a pill less for whole week.
But I need to fuck the methadone off every week as I never get used to a dose. I can get access to heroin ifthings got so bad but with coronavoris it's made me worry I wouldn't be able to get these meds if everyone died and then I'd be on pain and die too from suicide benzos pregabs and opiates at once isfucking insane to withdraw off I wanted to kill people and curl up and cry at same time.
After forty eight hours I was seriously considering sitting in iddle of road.
So if I chip opiates as I. Go a week taking sixty mg oxy and forty mn morph to three days of methadone more oxys and heroin
I can't keep chippingthe withdrawals are worse ad worse but short on oxys how can I get use. To as little as possible as some people only get thirty mg morphine a day never. Mind equivalent to 160 I wanna do a day or two tolerance break 30mg oxy and forty mg morph if possible to lower my tolerance over twpddays.
Would takimg.methadone and nothing else for two days achieve this after next week I wanna try just stick to oxy sixty g a day and take morphines wen needed.
I don't wanna eat coronavrus and rattle in hospital