• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I find this particular board to be frustratingly slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomb319

Bluelighter
Are there any other general discussion type boards on this site with greater activity? Sometimes I post a new topic and it's still right there on the front page a day or two later.

Are there any other general discussion type boards on this site with greater activity? Sometimes I post a new topic and it's still right there on the front page a day or two later.

First, not the thread to be posting this, would be better suited for the support forum. Second, if your question follows forum rules and is written correctly, it will definitely be more likely to garner a response. Of course every thread on BL doesn't have the same traffic, and in some cases it is very possible you won't be able to get any of the information that you were looking for, but honestly, BL is the best you're gonna get, no where on the internet does a site contain the same wealth of knowledge or the amount of informed people that Bluelight has. So, of course I'd recommend you continue your pursuit for the answer, but if it's not on Bluelight (and you've followed the forum rules and have been patient), it's probably not gonna be anywhere...

I think people are just tired of coming up with answers to the six different inane threads that you start on a daily basis.

I think people are just tired of coming up with answers to the six different inane threads that you start on a daily basis.

Um, what the hell are you talking about? First of all I very rarely post here; maybe on average once a month if that. On days where I DO post, I might ask a couple LEGIT questions (which nobody else has ever called "inane") but mostly I answer other threads and try my best to help people. Many posts I've made in the past are very long guides designed for reference - for which I've actually received several notices of appreciation.

I really can't see what I could ever have done to warrant such a harsh and offensive reply.

Hmm, I guess you're right. I'm not sure what we would do without threads such as "I know this sounds gross, but methadone legit saves me a ton of money on toilet paper."

Hmm, I guess you're right. I'm not sure what we would do without threads such as "I know this sounds gross, but methadone legit saves me a ton of money on toilet paper."
I know right!! Some people ask the dumbest shit on here, no disrespect to the OP , I don't know him/her personally but the above titled thread I wouldn't even look at so maybe retitle your threads if they all read like that one, i always get prompt responses..idk...good luck

First of all I admitted that one was gross, but it's still true. I wanted to see if anyone else found that opiate-induced constipation did indeed have that effect over long-term maintenance. Just because YOU care so much doesn't mean it isn't a valid question or that I made it in an obviously immature, attention-getting way.

Second, that is ONE topic. ONE not "six a day every day"

Like I said previously, not that I have to, most of the time I help give advice or guides and this reaction are your part is not only completely unwarranted, but I am actually getting PM's from users agreeing that you've been rude and out of line in this topic. I'll say it again: just because I made one single topic that you personally didn't like, by all means provide me with your "daily 6". Ridiculous.

I think that you see ONE post of mine and judge my entire history in that one post without even looking anything up. Not cool.

Dude just relax I'm not trying to be super offensive or anything. I'm sorry I said anything, I obviously wouldn't have if you hadn't started a thread complaining about the speed of our posting. I really don't care how many threads you post.

Six threads a day was just a purposeful overstatement to make a point. It's a hyperbole, I think most people would recognize that. I'm not stupid I realize you don't start that many.

In my defense, you did start 7 threads in the past 11 days, but like I said I really don't care. Only reason I said anything is cause you were complaining about us being slow.

Last edited:
there is a probably a drug to make your experience here at BL better... do some searching, try Mexico

there is a probably a drug to make your experience here at BL better... do some searching, try Mexico

Yeah, I think Mexico has all the answers.

/Thread, 1) this is an inappropriate and violation of the bluelight user agreement in addition to the OD guidelines to make a thread of this nature in this forum when you know there are proper channels through which your issue may be resolved.

2) I don't experience any latency or lag in OD, have you considered that the problem could be on your end be it your computer, browser, network adapter, or internet service provider's settings/characteristics?

Sorry but there isn't a setting for me to crank up the juice and make OD load faster especially since the issue is not affecting most users, or we would be getting complaints about it in the Support Forum, as per protocol.

Salam.

Status
Not open for further replies.