• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish I feel really fucking bad

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Me tree.

RIP Winona

Soso makes a good point. Smash n dash is very ungentlemanly....

*Puts finger to earpiece*

Correction, my producer has just let me know it is actually a hit n run. Anywho, you should've stopped the vehicle after any collisions with a living creature (unless you fear for your life from it, no this doesn't mean police, unless your a POC if you're a POC just run. Stastically you've a better chance of not being shot than if you listen to every goddamn thing the officer says and then still get it. This is turning into a long parenthetical statement *wipes forehead sweat* whew).

In all reality it was probably feral and you did the world a favor. Pat yourself on the back.

I love you and would never forgive myself if I had run you over if you were hopping along a bush track I would stop and headlights off until you moved into the Bush

Me loves you My bush kangaroo

SKIPPY

Soso78

Bluelighter
he's right though. If you think you've hit someone's pet you ought to get out and see what the damage is. There's a possibility it has a broken leg and no internal damage, until you leave and the next car hits it and then it really is dead.

ive had to do it, no it's not fun. I knocked on probably ten doors before I found who it belonged to. I felt like a total piece of garbage apologizing to the woman, I still do. But at least she didn't have to find its guts splattered across the road and it's skull crushed in. At least I was able to help bury it and she wasn't worried sick about where her cat was.
Takes balls to do what you did and shows strength of character.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
I would be scared of you bashing me with a pole!

I majorly respect your honesty though!
Wadya mean?!?!

He's a pibble owner and therefore much more reasonable and prone to bouts of logic than most...