Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish I feel really fucking bad

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Actually I have a feeling shady probably knows the inner workings of these types.

I am feeling very much like the cat in OP

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
Yeah maybe I've not given shady proper credit for his online persona. I saw him type like three fucking paragraphs yesterday and it was 100% grammatically correct and made total sense.

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
Should really have picked up the body. shown a bit of respect for it.
It could have been alive and in agony.
Not nice for the owner to see it after the crows been at it
Should, could, would ?!?!... it's irrelevant at this point. It's over with. Leave it alone. I don't think it's very nice to make this person feel like shit for what he did in the moment. Not cool!

Marji

Greenlighter
I was driving home down a back road tonight and a cat ran out in front of the car. I was hoping it would miss, but I felt and heard it underneath the tire...

I just feel terrible that this might have been some kids pet and the owner who loves this cat will come down the driveway to see their beloved fur baby dead on the asphault... I need a hug right now :(
I feel your pain. I remember a while back, a bird hit my windshield and died. Right when I got my license. I said “sorry god” lol. No but really, I can feel your pain. I can’t imagine. I def could at the least well say, hurt a person over an innocent animal!

Soso78

Bluelighter
Should, could, would ?!?!... it's irrelevant at this point. It's over with. Leave it alone. I don't think it's very nice to make this person feel like shit for what he did in the moment. Not cool!
I don’t give a shit what u think.
If I hit someone’s pet I wouldn’t just leave it on the road.
It’s ok to feel bad sometimes, it’s just part of being human.

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
he's right though. If you think you've hit someone's pet you ought to get out and see what the damage is. There's a possibility it has a broken leg and no internal damage, until you leave and the next car hits it and then it really is dead.

ive had to do it, no it's not fun. I knocked on probably ten doors before I found who it belonged to. I felt like a total piece of garbage apologizing to the woman, I still do. But at least she didn't have to find its guts splattered across the road and it's skull crushed in. At least I was able to help bury it and she wasn't worried sick about where her cat was.

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words, SLR
Staff member
Jianghan Qu, Wuhan Shi, Hubei Sheng, China
ya someone did this on me tonight

he's right though. If you think you've hit someone's pet you ought to get out and see what the damage is. There's a possibility it has a broken leg and no internal damage, until you leave and the next car hits it and then it really is dead.

ive had to do it, no it's not fun. I knocked on probably ten doors before I found who it belonged to. I felt like a total piece of garbage apologizing to the woman, I still do. But at least she didn't have to find its guts splattered across the road and it's skull crushed in. At least I was able to help bury it and she wasn't worried sick about where her cat was.
at least CPT got back home safely yay
[yall go FUCK OFF CPT]
...ok...