Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Seriousish I feel really fucking bad

NorwegianElkhound

Bluelighter
I was driving home down a back road tonight and a cat ran out in front of the car. I was hoping it would miss, but I felt and heard it underneath the tire...

I just feel terrible that this might have been some kids pet and the owner who loves this cat will come down the driveway to see their beloved fur baby dead on the asphault... I need a hug right now :(

Lizzy1Fair

Bluelighter
I was driving home down a back road tonight and a cat ran out in front of the car. I was hoping it would miss, but I felt and heard it underneath the tire...

I just feel terrible that this might have been some kids pet and the owner who loves this cat will come down the driveway to see their beloved fur baby dead on the asphault... I need a hug right now :(
Oh man... I feel this.. (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

AbbeyLee

Bluelighter

I hit a possum once. I was in this seedy town at night and just didn’t stop. I cried all the way home :( *hug* It’s a really awful feeling.

Soso78

Bluelighter
Should really have picked up the body. shown a bit of respect for it.
It could have been alive and in agony.
Not nice for the owner to see it after the crows been at it

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
I hit a possum once. I was in this seedy town at night and just didn’t stop. I cried all the way home :( *hug* It’s a really awful feeling.

I'm sorry that this happens and yeah it's horrible.

We had to drive 4 hours on a dirt road from the nearest airport during a pilot's strike when I was a kid, I went to boarding school and lived in the Pilbara so flew home for holidays.

Dad was an excellent driver and kangaroos tended to get on the road at dawn and dusk, some shit about the flat rad looking like a waterway for kangaroos.

You have to keep going straight, regardless of the animal as if you try to get away they him and follow, you end up leaving the road and crashing.

We ran over so many the bones got into the tyres and we had to change 3. Lucky we were in a Patrol and prepared.

Yep felt bad and beeper our horn constantly to scare away the kangaroos.

Sad.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
Me tree.

RIP Winona

Soso makes a good point. Smash n dash is very ungentlemanly....

*Puts finger to earpiece*

Correction, my producer has just let me know it is actually a hit n run. Anywho, you should've stopped the vehicle after any collisions with a living creature (unless you fear for your life from it, no this doesn't mean police, unless your a POC if you're a POC just run. Stastically you've a better chance of not being shot than if you listen to every goddamn thing the officer says and then still get it. This is turning into a long parenthetical statement *wipes forehead sweat* whew).

In all reality it was probably feral and you did the world a favor. Pat yourself on the back.