• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

I feel I've poisoned myself with IV Percocet.Any blood cleansing tips?

Why are we talking about blood sucking parties... I mean it's like we talking about Trump

And bitch about the time they got a Malpighian tubule infection from some remnant junkie humans trying to get their dope.
How do you feel today, yompf? The ol' septicemia acting up, or are you doing better?

Meanwhile, I found that invertebrates absolutely have opioid signaling in their "brains", and a study where researchers got ants hooked on morphine. So you may be right about those cockroaches.

They had to "train" them to go after morphine by spiking sugar first, so I don't know how close it matches. But, the ants get a dopamine kick same as humans.

When you're feeling better, try to kick out the junkie bugs before you shoot up again.
Thanks for asking Scrofula. Ya I'm better. You guys just about gave me an anxiety attack . I'm almost positive they thought I was a tweaking when I got to the ER . Lol
Anyway , I'm fine . It was the water that got me sick , dirty pipes or something , just moved in.
But those roaches were DEFINITELY getting high. Any other time you would go near em they would take off so fast , their body would raise up and do a wheely type maneuver and they'd fly off the edge of the bed or table or whatever they were on.
But when it came to my rinses , they didn't care how close you got. Like it was a roach drug spa , all chillaxed . id have to slam the table like 4 times in a row while yelling . delayed response every time.
This was 5 years ago. I would of eventually died a horrid painful death if nothing changed.
That's pretty gross huh. At least I didn't use my own spit to shoot up meth , like one genius I know . I can honestly say no matter how sick I could/would ever be (he wasn't sick) I would never use my own spit. I mean wouldn't toilet water be cleaner?
I suppose you could slit your wrist and dissolve it in your own blood and use that... Hmm....