• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Gabapentinoids I dont use gabapentin for 218 days if I use what would happen

gmz34

Bluelighter
I used gabapentin for 2.5 - 3 years. 218 days ago I quited withdrawals didnt get better for 3 months. now 218 days passed I am good my sleep is great everything is good.
I miss the high of gabapentin. if I use for one day how many days I need to be normal again ? can I addicted to it again ? I am planing to use 1200mg just for one day.
I dont want that addiction again

you sound extraordinarily worried about it.. so no i don't think you can handle using it
i wasn't even aware someone could enjoy it so much so to be addicted to it....lol? aside from physical dependency due to regular use..
i feel like this is some spam nonsense but alass if it is not... then either way id say you're better off going and having a nice glass of whiskey and smoke some hash/pot rather than eat gaba are the effects really so profound for you that it had such a hold over you? i easily eat gabaergics in the thousands of mgs for days at a time and then i have days where i don't even bother or even care about them

you sound extraordinarily worried about it.. so no i don't think you can handle using it
i wasn't even aware someone could enjoy it so much so to be addicted to it....lol? aside from physical dependency due to regular use..
i feel like this is some spam nonsense but alass if it is not... then either way id say you're better off going and having a nice glass of whiskey and smoke some hash/pot rather than eat gaba are the effects really so profound for you that it had such a hold over you? i easily eat gabaergics in the thousands of mgs for days at a time and then i have days where i don't even bother or even care about them
No I am just wonder for physical dependency, when I say "can I addicted to it" am saying physical dependency. I used it for noropatic pain regularly some days for fun.
Wheskey and alcholic drinks expensive than cocaine in my country :( this is why I want to use gabapentin. I will combo 4 tabs gaba one strong beer like my old days :D
I was using mdma,speed I quited them one year ago. I dont use mdma or speed I ony have one change crap quality weed, alchol expensive and gabapentin with combo

Last edited:
You seem to have an impulse not to take it - Perhaps listen to that little voice (intuition).

If you go ahead and consume - start with a dose just slightly under the dose you got off on when you began to take the dug, not your dose when you quit.

This is obviously due to the very low tolerance you will have after such a break, and because it's possible to experience reverse tolerance after a break.

You can always take more - you can never take less

I imagine you would have the tolerance of someone who has never taken it.
If you were addicted once, you will most likely become addicted again, and much more quickly this time.

Honestly being somebody that's spent years going through there Gabapentin script in a week or two weeks and then having to wait for the refill, going through withdrawals the depression, anxiety that comes along with it.. sounds to me like you're worried so much because it was a major problem for you, it's up to you in the long run but to be honest in my opinion why go back down that road? I'm prescribed Lyrica and Gabapentin but now I can use my prescriptions a little more responsibly. I take off days so the tolerance doesn't get out of control, I don't over do the dosing looking for a 'better' high it takes self control. I find that mainly people that enjoy meds like Gabapentin, Lyrica and phenibut are generally people that have lots of anxiety. I see a lot of people that do not have anxiety that do not enjoy these effects as much there's defanitly a correlation. If you're doing fine you're sleeping you're happy why Rock the Boat but if you feel as tho you can take it and then not go on a binge then do so responsibly. Take 400 mg every 45 min untill you reach that 1200 mg dose and don't go any higher. I believe 1200 is a very conservative safe dose, maybe even a little light.

I'd have to agree with the psychological issues of turning one day a year into one day a week. As far as physical dependence, Gabapentin is a Calcium Channel blocker and I really don't see a WD from one use or kindling effect type of issue.

GP seems like such a subtle drug to have cravings for, but as others have said, why open that door for something you imagine will be awesome but in reality will probably be disappointing, leaving the mental argument that you'd probably have to take it twice for the effect you remember. Then possibly snowballing from there.

Last edited:
I imagine you would have the tolerance of someone who has never taken it.
If you were addicted once, you will most likely become addicted again, and much more quickly this time.
thank you for answer. I was using it for noropatic pain I used it regularly for this purpose I didnt know its physical dependency. I tried to quit 7-15 days after I returned to my daily dosage to didnt get withdrawal effects. I didnt psychological addicted, my body just addicted to it.
I quited all my other hobbies (mdma,amphetamine,spice (synth cannabinoid),lsd,rivotril rc's) I was drinking alchol but alchol highly expensive in my country
I was loving combing 2 or 3 drugs before but I quited them all.
I have stomach problems, permanent tinnitus, anxiety from my old habbits. (mdma and speed done this)

I'd have to agree with the psychological issues of turning one day a year into one day a week. As far as physical dependence, Gabapentin is a Calcium Channel blocker and I really don't see a WD from one use or kindling effect type of issue.

GP seems like such a subtle drug to have cravings for, but as others have said, why open that door for something you imagine will be awesome but in reality will probably be disappointing, leaving the mental argument that you'd probably have to take it twice for the effect you remember. Then possibly snowballing from there.

thanks

Honestly being somebody that's spent years going through there Gabapentin script in a week or two weeks and then having to wait for the refill, going through withdrawals the depression, anxiety that comes along with it.. sounds to me like you're worried so much because it was a major problem for you, it's up to you in the long run but to be honest in my opinion why go back down that road? I'm prescribed Lyrica and Gabapentin but now I can use my prescriptions a little more responsibly. I take off days so the tolerance doesn't get out of control, I don't over do the dosing looking for a 'better' high it takes self control. I find that mainly people that enjoy meds like Gabapentin, Lyrica and phenibut are generally people that have lots of anxiety. I see a lot of people that do not have anxiety that do not enjoy these effects as much there's defanitly a correlation. If you're doing fine you're sleeping you're happy why Rock the Boat but if you feel as tho you can take it and then not go on a binge then do so responsibly. Take 400 mg every 45 min untill you reach that 1200 mg dose and don't go any higher. I believe 1200 is a very conservative safe dose, maybe even a little light.

Yes I know gabapentin kicks after 2-3 hours after. maybe total dosage would be 600mg and one beer or two. maybe weed+gabapentin I dont know also I dont wantto use it but I look for new hoby I cant use other drugs. I miss my old days I was doing amphetamine after 15-16 hours, 1800mg gabapentin, 3mg rivotril 5 hours after two strong beer, at night half remeron I couldnt remember how I sleep :D

thanks everyone for help

Last edited: