• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

I don't think i get tolerance to drugs? or even addicted?

morphineoxysbenzos

Bluelighter
I've been doing drugs almost half my life but my main drug was always weed with a little downers on the side. Even when I smoke a ton of weed every day for years I still only need to roll like a gram blunt/joint of decent weed and i get stoned off my ass every time. Even just smoking half gets me pretty high. I've done benzos and painkillers for awhile and I always just need the smallest dose to feel it even if i've done it for a few months

I've never been full on addicted like eating a whole bottle of xanax a month or shoving needles in my arm but I've had binges with drugs before and I usually feel fine if I run out or take a break. I had a stint with them before but opiates just made me nauseous and tired so I never got hooked on them and blacking out on xanax was horrible so I didn't really have urges to abuse them like crazy.

Weirdly I seem to have a really natural high tolerance to opiates because they do almost nothing to me unless I do them in high doses and I mix it with weed, it's the only way I can really feel anything from opiates. I've never had withdrawals or anything when I quit it's crazy when I read around reddit and people are talking about withdrawals from kratom and a week of using drugs and stuff I've never thought about it or even noticed withdrawals symptoms when I stop. I usually just smoked weed like normal and I didn't really feel anything different. I used to do kratom every day and i still felt effects from a small dose every time and with benzos I've barely been able to do more than .5mg doses of xanax

Believe me, you will get tolerant and addicted to opioids. I too had little problems controlling my use of stimulants, dissociatives, tryptamines etc. before I began to use morphine habitually. I still don't have the sky high tolerance like other people but it's not a linear thing. You have acute tolerance - tachyphylaxis - and lasting tolerance, and I'd say there is more. I see acute, semi-acute and plateau tolerance and the last is a bitch, because it lasts forever, and builds up very slowly so one doesn't notice it.

Yeah and I too thought not to get strong addiction. I didn't so far, but withdrawal is just agony and post-acute withdrawal the bitches' father.. when you're in agony it doesn't really matter if it just some agony or the full thing because emotions aren't linear either..

Man my advice is to quit while you're ahead, if you don't get much from opiates. You do not want to "get" opiates... it will lead you down a long, dark road. Once you really feel the full potential of opiates, it is SO hard to stay away and you'll look back and rue the day you decided to get on that path. Seriously, one of my biggest regrets in life is getting into opiates. I didn't really get it at first, either. Took a while before I got a really amazing high and since then, other than 5 years clean after I did ibogaine (at the lowest point in my life, when I wanted to die because of opiates and some other stuff), it has been a massive struggle for me to stay away, and I've gone in and out of addiction to them. Currently trying to get out for like the 15th time probably (at least), and it's fucking hard.