• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS I don't know anymore

Dcole461

Bluelighter
Well, this is the worst I've felt in a long time. A year since I started seriously quitting meth (almost 7 months since my last relapse), but this week I moved into a new apartment. It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I weren't bipolar and running on 4 hours sleep each day.

I'm not going to do drugs, but I feel like just throwing in the towel and ending it all. Not to be dramatic, but what's the point of being clean if I'm still so fucked up?

what's the point of being clean if I'm still so fucked up?
where were you before parting with meth? I mean; were you happy, have your own pad, hungry, hustling or homeless?
asking because i have been all of the above in the negative... not with meth but same difference.
can one just splurge once in a while without carrying it for the rest of your life? maybe the comedown will remind you what made you commit to not using? or court related? never had an issue with meth but have snorted a few lines and waaaaay back indaday IV with blow.
don't give up now, bro.
fucking self control saves many a day for me, YMMV

Last edited:
I feel you Dcole, I really do. Dont give up though, I’m sure something out there is worth it to keep going.