• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I don't feel phenibut...

Limited

Greenlighter
Whenever I've taken it I don't feel anything. I have a history of sleep medications and benzos, so maybe my body has a tolerance to anything remotely sedating? But that doesn't make sense...

Taking 4 x 750 mg currently, sometimes a little more, but regardless... Nothing.

Thoughts?

Everyone reacts differently to chemicals, for instance, I know how ironic this is considering my username, but benzos do nothing to me, at all, literally.

Have you tried different vendors ?

Not yet, I've been using [probably shouldn't list company]. They're a really big company and reputable, so I assumed it was me.

I've used another vendor too, that I don't think I felt, but that vendor didn't list the amount of phenibut, it just had a mix of ingredients and those are listed in order of % amount, but not actual amount or numbers are shown.

I'll try another vendor.

Everyone reacts differently to chemicals, for instance, I know how ironic this is considering my username, but benzos do nothing to me, at all, literally.
Yeah, true. I'll try a different vendor and then see. Maybe my body just doesn't react to this.

its really subtle for me even as a person with no benzo history. I actually feel it more then next day in t hat i'm just in a really happy mood but don't actually "feel" anything physically.

at best a large dose of phenibut the same night has felt like .5 mg of xanax. which is basically not even noticeable. it shine sthe next day with the mood enhancement though

It sounds like the current product you are using is pure phenibut, right? You said you take 4x750mg and don't feel anything. The reason I ask is because of what you said about some phenibut you tried previously:

I've used another vendor too, that I don't think I felt, but that vendor didn't list the amount of phenibut, it just had a mix of ingredients and those are listed in order of % amount, but not actual amount or numbers are shown.

It sounds like with the previous product you tried that it was a mix of stuff and phenibut was only 1 of the ingredients. I'd recommend you stick with using only 100 percent phenibut, avoid products that are a mix of stuff.

Also, large doses of phenibut (like 4x 750mg, for example) can take 3/4 hours to kick in. When I take phenibut, I actually don't really become aware of the good effects until like hours 5 to 12 with some lingering goodness until 24 hours. These positive effects are subtle... Almost in the background and could almost be confused with me just naturally being in a good mood. Don't expect to get fucked up from phenibut... It's more of a subtle high, for me atleast.

Yeah, what I'm taking should be pure, and is a reputable vendor. I haven't really felt anything taking 4 x 750 mg. Should I take more? I think 4 capsules is max listed on the bottle. lol

I have a history of benzos, so maybe that affects it. Since they both involve GABA.

I could feel 500mg. So your tolerance is likely to blame. Even when it is a GABA B - agonist opposed to benzos.