• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants I did meth...

NoMoreMeth

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm new and I am 14 years old. I tried meth a total of three times and highly regret my decision.

The first time was a few days ago and I did a thin 1 inch line,(I didn't smoke it because I knew the risk

of getting addicted was greater). I kind of didn't feel anything from it, but I was a little focused and

energized and had no euphoria. I didn't end up having crash or anything. I didn't really see why it was

so addicting. The next day I decided to do more and did about 2 small 1 inch lines and felt a little me

energized and focused with slight euphoria, but it wasn't all that great. I told myself that I wouldn't do it

the next day, but I did. When I woke up that morning it was the first thing on my mind. I didn't end up

doing until about an hour later, and did 3 small 1 inch lines again. This time I was extremely focused

and had only slight euphoria, but for some reason my muscles felt relaxed. I could tell it was getting a

grip on me so I did what I had to do, I poured water in the tiny bag of meth I had and threw it away.

This was yesterday, the time I was wired all I did the was get on forums like this and read story about

people's problems with it and realized what a mistake I had made. I had trouble going to sleep last

night, and I took 2 or 3 ibuprofen and 2 Advil P.M. and finally fell asleep. I have been telling myself since

I have done, that I will never do it again. Now here I am on this forum telling you people what I have

done and will never do again. I have not had a craving for it since I threw it away. Hopefully I am not

addicted, but I do feel that I have changed but I can't really describe it. All I can think about is how

much this probably fucked up my brain. I hope there is no permanent damage done to my body or

brain. I will never do this drug again, I could feel what it had been doing to me. Also, I may not be

craving it because I didn't have a hard crash when I did it, just a mild headache.

Last edited:
Allrighty then... I just read the first sentence and saw a huge block of text, which I can't read due to my chaotic mind and lack of concentration.

To respond to that first sentence:
(If you're not a troll, which I don't suspect you to be,) Leave all drugs alone until you're at least 20 years old. When your personality and/or environment causes you to try out drugs at the age of 14 and not just some drug, but meth, you're very likely to be vulnerable to living a lifetime of horror caused by it. Even more so than any other drug user.

Whatever the real question is here (I'm serious with saying that I can't read it) all my advise to you is: Leave drugs alone until you've grown a lot older. The last thing you want is that the decisions you made as a kid haunt you for the rest of your life.

-LY

PS:
I personally started using at the age of 16 and because of that I've made quite a big mess of many things in life. Because I come from a caring family and have a mother that supports me as long as she can afford it, I kept being handed second, third and last chances, but if I find a way to end up succesful, I am forever in her debt.
Don't make the same mistakes.

Sorry about the text, I kind of fixed it. The thing when I was doing it felt like it was ok to do it, but

thinking about it now its the worst decision I've ever made. And the point of this article was me just

trying to talk about what I did and realizing what a bad choice I have made. I've told myself millions of

times that I would not do hard drugs(I smoke pot often), but I don't what got into me. I guess this is a

lesson I can learn from will hopefully use this experience for future choices. Btw I'm not a troll.

You made it way worse :p
What I have problems with is that there are no spaces between seperate paragraphs. I when I read 2 sentences and get distracted, I have to search back too much to get to the end.

But I'll try my best for you, because of that last sentence of your last post. I'll trust you on that, don't want to waste my time :)

At your last post:
Even pot at your age has/will have more effects on your everyday life, future and health than you can comprehend for now. Hard drugs and soft drugs is a distinction that makes soft drugs sound harmless, while drugs always come with risks even if you can't take a lethal overdose or whatever the reasons are that pot is considered soft.

You're young and your body has the ability to restore itsself really fast, but your mind also needs to develop quite a bit.

I'll now read your begin post however long it may take and I'm sorry for sounding so protective. Just know that it's only because I wouldn't like to see you live a life of regret.

Edit:
Read your first post now (as I'm on speed atm, the concentrating goes pretty well) and all I can say is: Consider yourself very lucky that you realise it was a mistake this quickly. You came off very easily this time. You haven't made using it a habit yet and you haven't used up too much of your body's energy. I'm a regular speed user and tried meth a few times as well and I can say from experience that meth feels a lot less addictive and destructive than speed, while it's the other way around.

Last edited:
I did meth...
Hello, I'm new and I am 14 years old. I tried meth a total of three times and highly regret my decision.

Sigh. You're too young to be getting mixed up in hard drugs(not that theres a " good" age). I'm glad you survived it and are ok, and hopefully you'll never touch it again.

The age at which one begins using 'soft' drugs is a fairly moot point. One in four high school males in America has been clinically diagnosed with ADHD. A large fraction of that population is prescribed daily amphetamine or methylphenidate, both of which have been clinically proven to be neurodegenerative and highly addictive.
Pharmaceutical amphetamines are very similar to methamphetamine, and are the exact same molecule as (good) street speed. Methylphenidate has the same method of action on the brain as cocaine, and is nearly as addictive.
Many children will be prescribed these medications while they are in elementary school.
Marijuana use in many highschools is becoming as or more common than alcohol use, and rightly so; it's much healthier, and it's much better for society to have a generation of stoners than a generation of alcoholics. If smoking when they're 14 is going to stop them from drinking, they certainly should smoke.
That is all.
(apologies for rambling, I'm on speed as well :p )

Yeah, I expected someone to come with a response like that, or tell me a story of how they started tweaking at 5 years old,.

OF COURSE that's worse than 14 year old, but doesn't take away from the fact that both are pretty young ages in the grand scheme.

I take your point about how lots of kids are being scripted a variety of stimulants, and drugs are becoming more prevalent at schools.

OP, You are making the right decision in my experience and opinion. Depending on your future, never touching Meth again could be the smartest decision you will ever make. And If you choose to never use it again, you will never know what could have become of your life but this is one of those times when not knowing is perfectly fine. There is no need for curiosity to get the better of you. You can say you've tried it and it's not your thing. No one sets out to ruin themselves by rewiring their brain in such a way that you now require a reward very 5 mins or so of every hour of every day, week, month, year, decade (by this stage you are a burnt out Husk at best).

This decision is something to be extremely proud of, well done OP. If I'm still around I hope to never see you start any threads related to Meth, or anything else for that matter. I'm hoping you have no need to ever make another post on this or any other forum related to drug use ever again. Good Luck.

OP, You are making the right decision in my experience and opinion. Depending on your future, never touching Meth again could be the smartest decision you will ever make. And If you choose to never use it again, you will never know what could have become of your life

Yeah, you don't ever hear about how successful, happy, and how great a meth head's life became if he kept doing it.

I'm proud of you as well, OP, AND and I echo all of what the guy above me wrote. I really hope you don't touch that shit again.

Last edited:
Wait until you are closervto 18 if not 21 to allow your brain to develop especially the emotional regulation area in the front behind your forehead. If you must experiment do something less serrious like cannabis, which can lead to dependancy or tryptamine based psychedelics basically mushrooms as even if you get real LSD-25 it is quite a risky compound as far as tryptamine goes while phenethylamines can be much harder for the body while mescaline is the only natural one being the most difficult to produce and obtain. Definitely avoid coke/crack, meth, heroin & other opiates even opium, benzos like xanax, and most pharmaceuticals as every compound can lead to dependancy.

Also clearing a misconception that no matter how you ingest meth be it smoking, shooting, snorting, plugging, or eating they are all just as adictive as one another. The only difference is what is called bioavailability, which is the percentage of what is administered becomes active when matabolised so a bioavailability of 30% would mean 30 mg of a 100 mg dose would be active where IV injection is the standard for 100% for each compound.

You have your whole life ahead of you. Do not throw it away experimenting with drugs. getting the meth wet and tossing it was smart and I commend you for doing that. You will feel a lot better in a day or so once the meth leftovers are pumped out and you brain chemistry reserves refill with dopamine. Try eating bannanas as they contain the precourser to dopamine... The best thing you can do now is think positive and save the drug use for later in life at least collage.

I %100 regret using this. It definitely wasn't worth the experience. I haven't been able to properly focus like I used to before doing Meth. The thing that scared me the most about meth is when I went on YouTube and seen how people fucking react while on this drug. It literally makes them crazy. The hardest drug that I might try in the future is LSD or shrooms. Never that shit again.

As I said LSD is much more risky to jump into as it can set off psychotic disorders underlying that then persist. Just stick with psilocybin mushrooms and stick with the equivalent of a half eigth of cubensis not to exceed a full eigth first time and to have some experienced present preferably sober and prepared to guide your trip that will mainly be guided by yourself and find help if needed. Although wait at least until you are 18 if not closer to 21-24 as you have so much more development that you can't even realize how much more intricate your thought process becomes as you grow and your brain develops. Also try cannabis before mushrooms as it itself is a mild psychedelic and can induce powerful psychedelic states, but very difficult.

If you want to experience shifts in conciousness try various herbal tea blends and even attempt to blend your own once you research and experience various herbs. Also a change in diet can change a lot to as well as an unstable diet bringing feelings of being physically unwell. Try yoga and taji as both together tackle excersizing every fiber of your being and after working out every youthread will you experience the most magical high especially if you collapse into a comfty bed, with music you can just melt into amd get lost in, and surrounding yourself witn visual stimuli that brings a smile to your face. No drug not even the best heroin shot I would give up a lot for now could even compare to the feeling the workout above will lead to. Drugs just suppress your bodys abilities be it to feel pain, to breath too fast, to calm down, etc. and that is not a high. Living in a way that you want to because it is what you have sought after recognizing that it is what you were born to do is what will get you high and not obtaining drugs to make you feel better because you have not used the drug for so long on top of whatever you tried to use the drugs to mask.

3 times isn't nearly enough to do any permanent damage to you, but meth is bad.meth is insaily addicting, withdrawls can do permanant damage, generally pretty impure,can cause anxiety and paranoia,can umask psychosis, and can cause violent or angry actions. Meth is just a bad drug, it's not worth the damage. if you like meth, try doing adderall instead. it's a simalar high, but way safer and less addictive. if you can't get adderall, some other similar drugs are methylphenidate(ritalin), ampthetamine, dextroampthetamine(dexidine), lisdexamfetamine(vyvanse), and dexmethylphenidate(Focalin).

Lol at nancy....Yeah it is good to realise that the positives of drug use (meth=increased focus, intense sexuality, ability to tirelessly read boring posts) are a pittance compared to what use will do to you negatively.

I used morphine IV from the age of fifteen till 32....yeah it made school and homelife much easier, but it has screwed up so many things on the way. At the beginning it made me charming, my times in cross country got much better, my soccer playing became much more fluid and my shots on goal were better....but I was hopelessly addicted and none of those things mattered if I didn't have the drug. When I didn't have it, I fought at home a lot, I missed practice, I routinely got angry at my friends...its just bad to start early. You don't have the context of seeing others in your peer group that have had a protracted addiction to the drug so it seems harmless.....dare? yeah right.

OP, when I first did meth I didn't like it either but that didn't stop me from becoming hooked on it for years.

Meth is neurotoxic and it will mess up the part of your brain that regulates your emotions and cause memory loss. Especially at your age.. Wow. Please don't touch that stuff again. It will destroy your body and mind. Don't get me wrong, not all meth addicts are crazy toothless loons covered in sores but that doesn't mean it won't happen to you. And the younger you start using, the more it will fuck you up permanently.

Definitely the most soul sucking shit I've ever encountered..

If you want to experience shifts in conciousness try various herbal tea blends and even attempt to blend your own once you research and experience various herbs.

Yeah, experiment with natural plants like cannabis, opium and peyote! Wooooooooooo!

Also, I hear there's this awesome psychoactive plant called "datura", you should really check it out!

Anyway, OP, you shouldn't do meth when you're 14. Or probably any age, but definitely not 14...you're too young to realize how much life sucks yet. Whatever happened to furtively toking on some pinner joints behind the high school? Kids these days!

Let me ask you this: why did you decide that you wanted to try meth to begin with? Just...simple curiosity, or...?

Yeah, experiment with natural plants like cannabis, opium and peyote! Wooooooooooo

Let me ask you this: why did you decide that you wanted to try meth to begin with? Just...simple curiosity, or...?

I guess I tried it out of curiosity. Also, I guess I didn't really see the dangers of it. But then I was researching it while I was on it and decided to not touch that stuff again.
Also, I do occasionally do smoke cannabis. I've wanted try peyote but I don't live any where close to where it is grown or sold illegally. I'm not gonna fuck with opiums though because they're highly addictive and your body can become dependent on them.

But then I was researching it while I was on it
This is probably unnecessary, because you now realise this already, but I just feel obligated to state it.
In future cases: Always inform yourself about a drug's damage, risks and other characteristics before you try it.