• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc I coughed up a pill in my throat on the ground. It's been in a container for over a month any bacteria that would make sick should be gone right?

I’ll never forget the best find, sick as fuck with no hope for any opiates so me and my friend were searching the ground. I stumbled upon a 30mg chunk of an 80mg oxy and about cried.

Along the lines of best finds:

After 3 days of agonizing misery from not being able to afford any heroin, laying in bed and wishing I was dead - not eating, vomiting, sweating, horrendous pain - I finally got up the energy to go search for crumbs in my car to make into a shot (yeah, I was that desperate.) It was pitch dark, about 2am, freezing cold January night, I start looking on the ground and, like a straight up miracle, I find a half gram bag of beautiful, beautiful, beautiful light brown rocks. I had bought a gram about a week earlier, and thought I had got shorted - the dealer actually gave me another half gram when I called complaining - well, it turned out he handed me two half gram bags into my car and one of them dropped in-between the passenger seat and door! I will never, ever, ever forget the relief going from knowing I had no way to stop my misery to knowing I had enough to make me not sick and more!