• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I conquered KRATOM with Suboxone!

Um... Suboxone for Kratom withdrawal i.m.o. is major overkill bro even if u used a SUPER LOW DOSE of it but that is only way i can even see it being feasible but if your Kratom habit is bad enough to need it I doubt u could even maintain at a low enough dose to make it not over-kill And a very real problem of having A worse Physical Dependence Withdrawal occuring.
I'm already on opioids permanently for serious chronic pain. Currently it's Sub. So boosting from 5 or 6 mg to 8 mg didn't really matter. It is profoundly easy to taper sub dose. I could zoom back to 4 mg a day if I wanted to, but I have found a feeling I like at 8. The pain control is similar to any other dose of sub, but the slight feeling of well being is more pronounced, although after a week at 8 the "high" went away. I'll slither back to 4 at some point. Glad to finally leave the Kratom alone. I am sleeping much better.

Withdrawal update: I'm clean from kratom, and have found that I can occasionally use it and then not use it in the days to follow! This could make a (cfzRX edit) last ten years or more if I were to decide to buy some top shelf stuff :) Maybe a nice white elephant whatever the heck the kids are using these days,lol

So I raised my dose of SUB from 6mg to 8mg to help kick the kratom. A month after quitting kratom I dropped my dose down to 7mg for a week, then 6. I thought it would be a piece of cake, because in the past I had done this with no prob, even dropped down to 3mg! But this was all with the help of kratom.

Last week as I had stayed around 6mg for a week or two I was hit with shitty sleep, and even a scary nightmare! I have tried one tsp of Super Red Bali right before bed and lifted off big time. The pull is there to return to the laughing leaf, but I hesitate, knowing the maddening feeling of hurtling into a costly addiction. At least I have broken the spell of the Kratom. I can take a tsp one night and forget about it for a month.

But addiction is a patient hypnotist.

p.s. I am back at 8mg for 3 days. Anyone else out there using kratom, or sub and going through dose shifts?