• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I cant shoot up heroin anymore so......

Noodles@1980

Greenlighter
So my hook up has no problem selling me $200 worth of black tar heroin but won't give me a rig.
I can't smoke it. Doesn't do anything for me...
Guess I'll have to put it up the butt. Unless anyone has a better idea?

So my hook up has no problem selling me $200 worth of black tar heroin but won't give me a rig.
I can't smoke it. Doesn't do anything for me...
Guess I'll have to put it up the butt. Unless anyone has a better idea?
No. That's where it belongs

I'm not being sarcastic. I used IV heroin for less than six months. I hated it. Everything about it, the smell, the high, the filth it's cut with. It's a substandard product or at least was back in the 1990s. Once I got on MMT I used a few more times over the years but never by IV route, always using a baby syringe for rectal administion. Administration of opioids by suppository has a long precedent in medical practice.

But widespread adulteration with Fentanyl and even more powerful Fentanyl analogs potentially makes this route of administration more dangerous due to variability of absorption and a tendency to ramp up the dose

I use a baby syringe too!! Do you cook it first like if you were going to iv it??
I cook it then suck it up the syringe. About to do it now.

Opiates up the butt is a great ROA, it has a rush like intramuscular injection (not like IV), and is much more potent than most other routes.

Always brought it to a boil for several seconds to kill any pathogens.
This doesn't work. It's a myth, plain and simple. You'd have to boil it a long time to kill bacteria and even then it's not the proper way to do it (your heroin would long since have degraded to morphine and possibly even that might be damaged once you're actually sterilizing anything not to mention you'd boil off all the water anyway.) Only thing to use is a wheel filter. Heating the solution is actually if anything more dangerous (although I know if you have BTH you have to at least to some degree) because contaminants that are soluble only at higher temperatures get to sneak in.

This doesn't work. It's a myth, plain and simple. You'd have to boil it a long time to kill bacteria and even then it's not the proper way to do it (your heroin would long since have degraded to morphine and possibly even that might be damaged once you're actually sterilizing anything not to mention you'd boil off all the water anyway.) Only thing to use is a wheel filter. Heating the solution is actually if anything more dangerous (although I know if you have BTH you have to at least to some degree) because contaminants that are soluble only at higher temperatures get to sneak in.
Glad I don't have to worry about it any more. My IV drug use days are far behind me.

Tar can be dissolved with a bit of vinegar water amd heat added and put into an Afrin mist inhaler. Works quite well. Better than constant ass plugging.