• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

I wasn't saying that about you, personally. It was based on what you posted.

About the work I do? No, that's not personal at all... :rolleyes:

Anyway, stop wasting your time on this - there is a dark cloud on the horizon - an army of fertile placentas and drooling, gummy welfare-babies hungry to suckle on your tax dollars. Go now. Help the world.

What a fucking idiotic, empty and pointless comment that only a borderline retarded person would make.

Nothing personal!

I quite enjoyed it, actually. Again, that's not debate.

'The Work I do', ' the world I help' 😭
...what are you, a scientologist...? 😂

Your business is your own. Personally, idgaf about your bs expressions of entitlement & self pity, here. I don't think anyone does.

It's not my/anyones fault if you get so easily offended, because not everyone agrees with your posts.
Honestly, the truth is, if I was 'boderline- retarded', I'd probably find it easier to find justification for many of the points you have posted.

'The Work I do', ' the world I help' 😭
...what are you, a scientologist...? 😂

You obviously are retarded if you think that someone has to be a scientologist to dedicate their life to helping others.

Have you never heard of the helping professions? Do you live under a rock? Or are you just such a selfish person that you can't possibly imagine what service work looks like?

Your business is your own. Personally, idgaf about your bs expressions of entitlement & self pity, here. I don't think anyone does.

The only one behaving entitled here is you, to come in here and belittle someone's life path like it's some trivial thing, and then whine like a brat when you get called on it. If you really "don't give a fuck" then why are you posting? Because you obviously give a fuck. You've taken time and energy to toss shit at me.

You are so transparent it's laughable.

It's not my/anyones fault if you get so easily offended, because not everyone agrees with your posts.
Honestly, the truth is, if I was 'boderline- retarded', I'd probably find it easier to find justification for many of the points you have posted.

I'm not actually offended. You're not important enough to offend me. I'm just calling a spade a spade by throwing back at you everything you're giving to me. Too bad you're too oblivious to learn from it.

You are one of the stupid people that my OP is talking about. Casually cruel, thoughtless, selfish, entitled and demented. The fact that you keep trying to justify yourself makes it all the more unfortunate.

This thread isn't about you. Now get lost.

Yeaaah, no. Scientologists form of help as resulted in more than a couple deaths. There are religions out there that really do help people without trying to convert them, scientology isn't one of them.

Frankly, I think better of the Westboro Baptist church than I do the church of scientology. For one, Westboro Baptist church doesn't use methods that border on kidnapping to keep people in the fold.

How condescending. This forum is for talking about all kinds of topics. I don't get why you had to be so insulting about it. You'd make your point a lot better if you were respectful about it.

What is a breeder?

Is this the heterophobic sort of slur?

Don't really care If it is, just don't see this vehement type of stance often.

Each to their own .

What is a breeder?

Is this the heterophobic sort of slur?

Don't really care If it is, just don't see this vehement type of stance often.

Each to their own .

Just people who decide to breed. OP thinks dumb/poor people shouldn't be allowed.

Last edited:
I'm doing lots with my life, thank you very much. When I'm not struggling with my medical disability, my life is about being of service to the world. Helping people who are already born, helping nature and animals, helping to improve conditions, knowledge and the damage I am seeing.

What do breeders do? Contribute another mouth to feed, often thoughtlessly. They only think about themselves, they don't bother thinking on a macro level about what billions of humans having babies is doing to the world.

That's about the kind of response I was looking for. The second part is hard to reconcile with your post on the thread 'Do you ever feel like...' But pretty interesting all the same.

Here's a thought experiment, what if a few years down the road Foreigner acquires a SO (or is acquired by said SO), and further, SO would like to raise children with Foreigner. Would Foreigner consider, even a tiny little bit, bringing a child into the world (however conceived) or adopt, because Foreigner believes his values are worth teaching to, and raising a child with, to be that kind of adult with values to make the world a better place?

You obviously are retarded if you think that someone has to be a scientologist to dedicate their life to helping others.

Have you never heard of the helping professions? Do you live under a rock? Or are you just such a selfish person that you can't possibly imagine what service work looks like?

The only one behaving entitled here is you, to come in here and belittle someone's life path like it's some trivial thing, and then whine like a brat when you get called on it. If you really "don't give a fuck" then why are you posting? Because you obviously give a fuck. You've taken time and energy to toss shit at me.

You are so transparent it's laughable.

I'm not actually offended. You're not important enough to offend me. I'm just calling a spade a spade by throwing back at you everything you're giving to me. Too bad you're too oblivious to learn from it.

You are one of the stupid people that my OP is talking about. Casually cruel, thoughtless, selfish, entitled and demented. The fact that you keep trying to justify yourself makes it all the more unfortunate.

This thread isn't about you. Now get lost.

The Scientology reference was referencing your moral- superiority-complex - mixed with fake, 'good intention'. Brought to mind their ideology & heinous dysfunction.

This, mixed with the fact that you insult & degrade other people on this thread - several now - yet feel so, so, victimised.

Mix that with your ramblings, on China being superior; their one child policy being the magic bean that saves the world from doom!), that you don't care about individual rights or, children/women being subjected to deprivation & degregation because you so care about helping the world. You're a "caring" person - thanks for the laugh!

Also, back to the subject of your thread-title which mirrors your own concept of self ...
Stupid people. I guess people who intentionally ignore all the facts of situations just to indulge their need to 'feel' a sense of unearned entitlement, those with no humility/empathy, for like, ya know other humans BUT just LOVE LOVE LOVE 'the world' ...I've never heard such utter, nonsenses.

Case in point...

Chinese culture & people are suffering due to its one child policy, a surplus of males has left the larger ratio unmarried, which (due to traditional stigma) means they have little purpose/worth in the eyes of their culture.
Men's families have been forced to pay exorbitant prices, putting them in poverty to compete for brides.
Many in rural areas have moved to already overcrowded urban, areas to find a partner, often forcing them into poverty.
So, the forced & selected abortions have meant that this lack of foresight , has been disastrous for both sexes, in the population.
Children born illegally, due to this policy, have been abandoned/trafficked. Others families have been fined into poverty.
The huge older population has less adult children so less financial/family care supports to sustain them (as what their culture had relied on).
Wealthy families have been enabled to prosper & raise an entitled new generation of spoilt adults, meaning there is a reduction in a cheap labour force - the reason China has now lifted it's OCP.
This knowledge has been extensively reported on but somehow failed your attention.

Probably due to the fact you lack insight & are too, well, basically dumb to have read, outside of what you wanted to portray & it prob doesn't fit your agenda - which would compromise your attention seeking manipulation, to rationalize your own shitty feelings of jealousy & resentment toward anyone perceived to not be like (so special) you, all while pretending to be sensitive, Sally.

In former posts you mentioned you don't care about human welfare (but somehow care about the world - really think somewhere, there's a cheese slowly sliding off a cracker at that rationalization!?!), then quickly tried to cover yourself, under the guise of 'im such a helper' & then flip-flopped back to asshatry & then back to a feeble attempt at crafting posts to garner pity & trying pathetically, to represent yourself as a 'nice, caring person'.

Got to love narcissists, forever toxic but always entertaining! 😂

Last edited:
That's about the kind of response I was looking for. The second part is hard to reconcile with your post on the thread 'Do you ever feel like...' But pretty interesting all the same.

Here's a thought experiment, what if a few years down the road Foreigner acquires a SO (or is acquired by said SO), and further, SO would like to raise children with Foreigner. Would Foreigner consider, even a tiny little bit, bringing a child into the world (however conceived) or adopt, because Foreigner believes his values are worth teaching to, and raising a child with, to be that kind of adult with values to make the world a better place?

I would be open to adopting, not reproducing.

The Scientology reference was referencing your moral- superiority-complex - mixed with fake, 'good intention'. Brought to mind their ideology & heinous dysfunction.

This, mixed with the fact that you insult & degrade other people on this thread - several now - yet feel so, so, victimised.

I don't feel victimized at all, but by all means... continue to keep trying to tell me how I feel. It's amusing.

Mix that with your ramblings, on China being superior; their one child policy being the magic bean that saves the world from doom!), that you don't care about individual rights or, children/women being subjected to deprivation & degregation because you so care about helping the world. You're a "caring" person - thanks for the laugh!

I don't think China is superior. I actually can't stand their country -- and I lived there, and I speak Mandarin fluently. But their one child policy worked. Unlike India, they rescued themselves from calamity by preventing their population from popping out babies left and right. It was so successful that they've now relaxed the policy, otherwise they won't meet replacement.

So while you mouth foam about whatever it is you're on about, you're missing a golden opportunity to research the facts. Somehow though I don't think you care about real information.

Also, back to the subject of your thread-title which mirrors your own concept of self ...
Stupid people. I guess people who intentionally ignore all the facts of situations just to indulge their need to 'feel' a sense of unearned entitlement, those with no humility/empathy, for like, ya know other humans BUT just LOVE LOVE LOVE 'the world' ...I've never heard such utter, nonsenses.

What you're more or less saying here is that all social situations are a mirrored response, i.e. if someone is an asshole, then I should just do the inner work of my inner mirroring to ascertain why the person offends me. No, that's bullshit. Some people really are assholes. Some people really are stupid. This new age self-obsessed idea, mostly put forth by millennials, that every relationship is a mirror and that anytime I am slighted I should ignore the slight and just do inner work is laughable, and not to mention a watered down version of Buddhism and other philosophies which truly understand this concept. Case and point: narcissistic abuse. Have fun doing your "mirroring" practice with people who are empty shells.

Yes, I can identify stupid people. Yes, they are everywhere. Yes, I am smart enough to distinguish between when a person is an idiot and when I am being unduly triggered in that way that perhaps requires my inner attention. In your case, it's the former category. You can try to lecture me about my depraved state but really it's you who started this chain of degradation, and I owe you nothing.

It's called self-awareness, something you clearly lack, based on how you categorize the situation.

Chinese culture & people are suffering due to its one child policy, a surplus of males has left the larger ratio unmarried, which (due to traditional stigma) means they have little purpose/worth in the eyes of their culture.
Men's families have been forced to pay exorbitant prices, putting them in poverty to compete for brides.
Many in rural areas have moved to already overcrowded urban, areas to find a partner, often forcing them into poverty.
So, the forced & selected abortions have meant that this lack of foresight , has been disastrous for both sexes, in the population.
Children born illegally, due to this policy, have been abandoned/trafficked. Others families have been fined into poverty.
The huge older population has less adult children so less financial/family care supports to sustain them (as what their culture had relied on).
Wealthy families have been enabled to prosper & raise an entitled new generation of spoilt adults, meaning there is a reduction in a cheap labour force - the reason China has now lifted it's OCP.
This knowledge has been extensively reported on but somehow failed your attention.

You're stating a bunch of facts and then presuming I don't already know them. You're wrong. I know all of this, in spades. I lived in China, I speak Mandarin, my undergrad was in International Relations with a specialty in Asian Studies. I know way more about this than you do.

The gender disparity... the CCP has been aware of it for decades. They don't give a shit because it benefits them and their economy. Nobody cares about millions of single men who can't get married when the hard population numbers are panning out. Those men are also a convenient mobile work force because they have no families to care for. It's better to have millions of migrant men and their adjacent social problems than to have 500 million more Chinese people, the net effect of which is a country being crushed under its own weight by starvation and poverty. See: India.

Probably due to the fact you lack insight & are too, well, basically dumb to have read, outside of what you wanted to portray & it prob doesn't fit your agenda - which would compromise your attention seeking manipulation, to rationalize your own shitty feelings of jealousy & resentment toward anyone perceived to not be like (so special) you, all while pretending to be sensitive, Sally.

Oh, more psychoanalysis. How entertaining!

In former posts you mentioned you don't care about human welfare (but somehow care about the world - really think somewhere, there's a cheese slowly sliding off a cracker at that rationalization!?!), then quickly tried to cover yourself, under the guise of 'im such a helper' & then flip-flopped back to asshatry & then back to a feeble attempt at crafting posts to garner pity & trying pathetically, to represent yourself as a 'nice, caring person'.

There's no point in delineating my points to you. You are clearly too dimwitted to understand nuance. You already made it clear that you don't even understand what helping professions are, evidenced by how you were triggered by my mentioning of service work and calling me a scientologist wannabe.

You also can't seem to understand how it's possible to see stupidity everywhere, but still want to help. No, I guess these two things can't co-exist in your pea brain.

You also glossed over the part of my OP where I said I am having an existential dilemma about whether I want to continue trying to help or if I should just retreat.

People like you make me want to retreat and watch humanity burn, because all you care about is propping up your own ego and tearing down individuals rather than discussing ideas. This is why you are one of the stupid ones and will probably be for the rest of your life. Ironic that your name is Asclepius... an actual healer god who people pray to for upliftment and resolution of illness. You have no right to even use that name.

Calling me is a narcissist is nothing short of ironic. You've made this thread about you and your petty vendettas. I have no interest in you. You're a black hole for energy that I will never get back. Your complete and utter stupidity is also mind numbing to watch. Yes, I degrade you because you are worth degrading. Anyone who would sink so low to say some of the things you've said to me - unprovoked, by the way - is deserving of every bit of shit that gets thrown at them. You might have had a problem with my OP, but I never attacked you personally until you attacked me. So, don't whine when you reap your rewards.

Something worth noting though. The west's birth rate is actually very low. As far as births go, that's not our problem.

Our problem is people are living longer and longer. So lower birth rates still result in larger populations because fewer are dying.

So just instituting something like one child in the west makes no sense. From a pure pragmatic point of view, it made sense for China, but not us.

Case in point...

Testify!

China got rid of its one child policy ever since xi jiping the new adolf hilter got in. Now china has a totally different apporach and that is to take over the world for the han Chinese dream of world domination. Our stupid leaders have let it run rampant now but it will eventually result in a full blown world war 3 and forced conscription of every abled man in the western world and japan and south east asia to defeat this new evil.

Something worth noting though. The west's birth rate is actually very low. As far as births go, that's not our problem.

Our problem is people are living longer and longer. So lower birth rates still result in larger populations because fewer are dying.

So just instituting something like one child in the west makes no sense. From a pure pragmatic point of view, it made sense for China, but not us.

The low birth rate isn't helping us because everyone is vying for a high standard of living, even the developing countries. The Earth can't sustain a philosophy of "developing nations" that want to lift billions of people out of poverty. The only thing I can see saving us is a feasible fusion reactor technology because it would supply all the energy needed to create any materials we need. But... greedy and powerful humans would find a way to fuck that up too, or keep it for themselves.

Really, human nature is the problem, and people's unwillingness to do any kind of work to raise their consciousness, combined with people in power who ensure that we are all hypnotized by non-sense.

For things to work out without a large scale calamity like economic and environmental collapse, the west would have to accept a downgrade in standard of living and learn the art of conservation; the "developing" countries would have to alter their course and not continue pursuing the goal of emulating the United States, who consumes more of the world's resources than anybody via its people stuffing their fat fucking faces until they need motorized wheelchairs to get around.

China got rid of its one child policy ever since xi jiping the new adolf hilter got in. Now china has a totally different apporach and that is to take over the world for the han Chinese dream of world domination. Our stupid leaders have let it run rampant now but it will eventually result in a full blown world war 3 and forced conscription of every abled man in the western world and japan and south east asia to defeat this new evil.

China doesn't need the one child policy anymore because they are implementing the social credit system. If you get a low social credit score, then you won't be able to function in society, and raising a family would be impossible. Their social credit system will ensure an even higher level of conformity and less resistance. To me, this is far more frightening than the one child policy ever was. They really are about to become 1984 over there.

As for WWIII with China and the other stuff you said... that's all a fantasy fueled by the old fears of the Red Tide. China is unstoppable. All of our manufacturing is there, and despite Trump's browbeating, we are utterly beholden to China. If they banned U.S. manufacturing tomorrow, or dumped the trillions in U.S. treasury bonds that they own, the U.S. would enter another Great Depression literally overnight. They invested in us, we invested in them, all for short term gain. Now our economies are stagnating and the end is nigh. China is building fake, empty cities to artificially prop up their GDP, and the U.S. is trying to implement tariffs to undo the horrible mistake they made to domestic business. It's too late... we are screwed.

The U.S. is now a waning power. It still has military might but its influence is diminishing. It squandered all of its power and resources on private interests in the Middle East. China's Belt and Road initiative will permit it to become an even more formidable economic force. I don't think people realize just how big China is about to become, and without engaging in a single war. All they had to do was form economic treaties and partnerships with all the countries that the west has shunned for ideological, humanitarian or political reasons. China says... we don't care how we treat your people, we just want to do business. Now they have treaties with corrupt countries that are renting them land and ports for 99 years.

China is smart, and they don't have the same humanitarian strictures that we have. It's why they're winning. I'm not saying I support this. After living in that shithole of a country, I actually dread a world where Chinese culture becomes dominant. I want to see western institutions remain in control, but with major reforms. Calling for war with China is part and parcel with the simple-minded stupidity that the western corporate media is selling the public. The issues are actually far, far more complex.

A little from column A a little from column B.

B6nmfvf.jpg