• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

Maybe non-breeders should stop their anxiety ridden posting, grow a pair, and you know, do something with their lives. I'd trot out the chicken and pig story but I'm sure that would be a buzz kill.

I'm doing lots with my life, thank you very much. When I'm not struggling with my medical disability, my life is about being of service to the world. Helping people who are already born, helping nature and animals, helping to improve conditions, knowledge and the damage I am seeing.

What do breeders do? Contribute another mouth to feed, often thoughtlessly. They only think about themselves, they don't bother thinking on a macro level about what billions of humans having babies is doing to the world.

Maybe non-breeders should stop their anxiety ridden posting, grow a pair, and you know, do something with their lives. I'd trot out the chicken and pig story but I'm sure that would be a buzz kill.

How condescending. This forum is for talking about all kinds of topics. I don't get why you had to be so insulting about it. You'd make your point a lot better if you were respectful about it.

How condescending. This forum is for talking about all kinds of topics. I don't get why you had to be so insulting about it. You'd make your point a lot better if you were respectful about it.
That's complete bullshit.

To be fair Xorxoth, there has been little reasonable debate by the OP & he makes bigoted & baiting arguments based on his 'feelings'. He just does it stoicly.

If you actually go back through the thread you can see how the OP really is just obsessed with scapegoating for his own resentful agenda but can't back up anything he says with proof/clarify with reason - namely, solely focusing on blaming immigrants, people who wish to have children, black people for ...the usual predictable, rant - with very little reason, used in his argument just 'feeling/thoughts' attempted to be disguised as justification.

This is not debate.
It's rehashing the same ideals regarding children/reproduction, without attempt at reasoned justification.
So let's stop excusing someone who is obviously, coddled by their own deluded pretention, just because they do it politely -this benefits nobody.

If someone wants to rant about how all people who have children are stupid(esp those on lower income & migrants) & how they believe that forced sterilisation is a solution - then put it in Blogs. Or, be honest & reference others who share the same ideology.

This is not debate worthy. The OP does not show reasonable response to others who've, empathised with his frustration but queried his reasoning. It seems that expressing thin skinned retorts, when reasoning/ motives are questioned, is an easy escape from backing-up, what one is proposing - these tactics are not worthy of respect. This is self-inflating, opinionated, idealism - not debate.

Last edited:
I went to bed early last night and woke up about 11:30 pm having nightmares about my friend's daughter, her husband, my friend and his wife. They told me Thursday she was back home with her mom and dad in hospice. She had cancer for the past 3 years, and has 2 kids, 5 and 10. I went outside and vaped some nicotine, went back inside, took some aspirin and tried to go back to sleep. But I felt a little sick to my stomach. My friend texted this morning his daughter died 8:30 pm last night. I was handling a business matter for her ("T"), and have to start over now. Trying to get money for her husband and kids. My friend has been like a father to me for 30 years. I was honestly hoping I could resolve her problem before she passed away, so I could get on with my life. Looks like that's not the case. Selfish me. And condescending according to some.

Anyway I told my wife this morning I already knew T had died last night when I woke from nightmares. I don't know if that's true or I just want it to be true. Who knows...my wife crossed herself and told me stop saying that.

To be fair Xorxoth, there has been little reasonable debate by the OP & he makes bigoted & baiting arguments based on his 'feelings'. He just does it stoicly.

If you actually go back through the thread you can see how the OP really is just obsessed with scapegoating for his own resentful agenda but can't back up anything he says with proof/clarify with reason - namely, solely focusing on blaming immigrants, people who wish to have children, black people for ...the usual predictable, rant - with very little reason, used in his argument just 'feeling/thoughts' attempted to be disguised as justification.

This is not debate.
It's rehashing the same ideals regarding children/reproduction, without attempt at reasoned justification.
So let's stop excusing someone who is obviously, coddled by their own deluded pretention, just because they do it politely -this benefits nobody.

If someone wants to rant about how all people who have children are stupid(esp those on lower income & migrants) & how they believe that forced sterilisation is a solution - then put it in Blogs. Or, be honest & reference others who share the same ideology.

This is not debate worthy. The OP does not show reasonable response to others who've, empathised with his frustration but queried his reasoning. It seems that expressing thin skinned retorts, when reasoning/ motives are questioned, is an easy escape from backing-up, what one is proposing - these tactics are not worthy of respect. This is self-inflating, opinionated, idealism - not debate.
here here

It's probably stupidity, but your own and not mine.

I wasn't saying that about you, personally. It was based on what you posted.
Anyway, stop wasting your time on this - there is a dark cloud on the horizon - an army of fertile placentas and drooling, gummy welfare-babies hungry to suckle on your tax dollars. Go now. Help the world.