• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I can't handle stupid people anymore

I'm sure you group believers like me into that category.
Your definitely grouped in a category.
The category being:
"People who are convinced that believing in Jesus is the only way to not burn in hell for all eternity and everyone else who doesn't agree with me and what i believe in is working for the devil"
That's the category your in.

What a load of bullshit. It's people like you that are annoying. You make everything about "religion". I have been on a spiritual journey. Religion has nothing to do with it.
Don't get offended but your preaching about everyone is going to hell if they choose to do there own thing and not believe in Jesus is super annoying.why would god give us free will and then punish us for using it if he isn't a narcissistic control freak? And this is the person you expect us to blindly follow.no wonder your beliefs are unpopular. I choose not to believe in Jesus because it's some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.nothing to do with rock music or lady Gaga's subliminal satanic dance moves.you just can't seem to accept that anyone but you can be right.

Don't get offended but your preaching about everyone is going to hell if they choose to do there own thing and not believe in Jesus is super annoying.why would god give us free will and then punish us for using it if he isn't a narcissistic control freak? And this is the person you expect us to blindly follow.no wonder your beliefs are unpopular. I choose not to believe in Jesus because it's some of the most ridiculous shit I've ever heard.nothing to do with rock music or lady Gaga's subliminal satanic dance moves.you just can't seem to accept that anyone but you can be right.
Let’s be honest, between die hard religious fervor and organic matter in a coffin decomposing, the reality that any one in here is ‘close’ to the nail-biting reality is a farshoot. Best to keep an open mind.

Best to keep an open mind.

Yeah, in matters of what the nature of reality, the nature of life, the nature of consciousness and spirituality, the fact is that none of us can really KNOW for sure. We're all giving it our best guess. Humans have developed a million religions and spiritual belief systems. I will never say that I know for sure what the truth is. The only sensible way to live your life is to always remember you could be wrong. That doesn't mean don't believe in anything, but when you shut off the possibility that anything but what you think is real, is real, you've stopped having an open mind.

If you really have faith in what you believe in, then you're not going to be open to other nonsense. That's just the way it is if you're truly a believer.
I do believe I know for sure and I've seen more than enough evidence to confirm my beliefs.

Why would I be a believer in Jesus Christ, but be "open minded" to someone who wants me to learn satanic teachings? Just for example.

I really don't care anymore though. You guys can believe what you want. It doesn't affect me in the end. I will at least always know I did my part. Every one has their own journey.

You choose not to believe because you can't wrap your head around it. It's not just about Lady Gaga. It's the bigger picture of symbolism right in front of your face that most choose to ignore. It doesn't mean I'm wrong. It just means you won't look into it and face the truth. All of these artists are using satanic symbolism. It's the same pattern over and over again. Keep thinking what you want. Most people are blind to what's going on or choose to ignore it. It's easier that way. Ignorance is bliss.

Funny thing is, you'll see how it plays out in the end. Hopefully it won't be too late.

And it's not even all about artists, that's just one part of it. Dark forces are controlling the government too. That's why people need Jesus.
If you don't even believe in the spiritual world, you won't understand anything anyway. People have been warned.

Last edited:
If you really have faith in what you believe in, then you're not going to be open to other nonsense. That's just the way it is if you're truly a believer.
I do believe I know for sure and I've seen more than enough evidence to confirm my beliefs.

Why would I be a believer in Jesus Christ, but be "open minded" to someone who wants me to learn satanic teachings? Just for example.

I really don't care anymore though. You guys can believe what you want. It doesn't affect me in the end. I will at least always know I did my part. Every one has their own journey.
Keeping an open mind may bolster your existing faith or assist you in seeing a different facet you never considered. I always learn more when I expose myself to all that is available. If I write off a worshiper of Satan, perhaps I missed an opportunity to feel or think a certain way that was beneficial to my faith. I think by closing yourself off from being open minded when discussing religion or philosophy you are unable to progress towards a common goal.

It never fails to make me laugh when people say stuff like "why would god give us free will and then punish us for using it if he isn't a narcissistic control freak?" & also look at faith through a binary choice.

"God" gave us free will so we can look around us & choose, this "God" people speak of a lot of the time isn't the "true" thing. If anything all the dogmatic faiths are only there to blind people to the truth. The moment you actually begin to understand all that bullshit goes away & you can see it for what it really is.

Keeping an open mind may bolster your existing faith or assist you in seeing a different facet you never considered. I always learn more when I expose myself to all that is available. If I write off a worshiper of Satan, perhaps I missed an opportunity to feel or think a certain way that was beneficial to my faith. I think by closing yourself off from being open minded when discussing religion or philosophy you are unable to progress towards a common goal.

I don't think you understood what I meant. Actually, by learning about Satan, you learn even more about Jesus. I just meant not being open minded as far as actually wanting to practice a different religion or do what Satan worshippers do.

I'm all about learning though. I've learned all about the enemy and how Satan has a heavy influence in this world through government and entertainment.

You choose not to believe because you can't wrap your head around it. It's not just about Lady Gaga. It's the bigger picture of symbolism right in front of your face that most choose to ignore. It doesn't mean I'm wrong. It just means you won't look into it and face the truth.

How very true, she may be a bit nuts but she is right some of the time.

How many faith(s) did you look into or be part of before you came to this Christian outlook?

How very true, she may be a bit nuts but she is right some of the time.

How many faith(s) did you look into or be part of before you came to this Christian outlook?

It was more like I was a believer in nothing for more than a decade. I didn't label myself an atheist. I just didn't believe in God. That made me more vulnerable for the enemy because I didn't know any better. I wasn't practicing any faiths at all. I just wasn't a believer.

My granny would yammer on about Jesus and I would roll my eyes in the back of my head. Haha I had a praying grandmother. Thank God.

So after some time you just drifted into being a Christian without ever looking into anything else?

You never felt like you wanted to go spin & dance with the Sufi or try & learn about Buddhism as two examples?

So after some time you just drifted into being a Christian without ever looking into anything else?

You never felt like you wanted to go spin & dance with the Sufi or try & learn about Buddhism as two examples?

No. I do recall having a strong pull towards wanting to learn witchcraft at some point. I wanted to feel special like I had powers or something, but I never did. I never actually practiced it. Thank God I didn't because I didn't realize that opens doors to demons.

I was never into practicing anything. Rock was my religion actually. Haha That's how much I loved it. I used to say that going to concerts was like going to church for me.

People may not believe this, but one time years ago, I went to see A Perfect Circle with a friend of mine. During the song "Judith", all of us were singing "Fuck your God! Fuck your Lord! Your Christ!" As every one was singing this blasphemous song together in harmony like a chant, I looked up at the ceiling and saw demons flying above us in the crowd. I kid you not. I asked my friend "Do you see that?" She said "Yeah, I'm scared." It's no play thing. I do believe all of us singing "Judith" summoned something.

I went to Burning Man.

giphy.gif

Rock was my religion actually. Haha That's how much I loved it. I used to say that going to concerts was like going to church for me.

Welcome to The Church of GG Allin.

All jokes aside GG's dad had a vision telling him he would give birth to the next "Jesus" & look how far & still well known his son turned out to be.
He sure had a following of people that really needed to be saved I know that much.

Welcome to The Church of GG Allin.

All jokes aside GG's dad had a vision telling him he would give birth to the next "Jesus" & look how far & still well known his son turned out to be.
He sure had a following of people that really needed to be saved I know that much.

Yeah, I feel bad for GG. He was so lost.

Whatttt!? Burning Man is the greatest coalescing of all belief systems, cultures and mindsets thrown amidst the playa in neverending discovery and revelation.

TBH I've never been there as I'm in England (UK) but I've seen the kinda people that go to that event.
The way I see it Burning Man used to be something special to say the least, I'd even go as to say it was fucking amazing what with the mixture of Shulgin's best selection of TIHKAL & PIHKAL being passed around (4-HO-MET there must be amazing) BUT the event has been taken over by idiots. When people like Paris Hilton are going to the thing the real spirit of the event is dead imo.