• Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Social I am....

TheLoveBandit

Co-Owner
I am....

I am superman, and I can do anything.

- REM

= = = = = = = =

Personally, I'm wrecked from food poisoning that I did to myself (days old pizza and too much OJ) had me up since 4AM blowing out all ends. I just, wanna, sleep.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
I am....

I am superman, and I can do anything.

- REM

= = = = = = = =

Personally, I'm wrecked from food poisoning that I did to myself (days old pizza and too much OJ) had me up since 4AM blowing out all ends. I just, wanna, sleep.
that old pizza got me once. bad news

SS373dOH

Bluelight Crew
that old pizza got me once. bad news
Ive legit eaten pizza out of dumpters and garbages 100s of times. Little skeezers and papa John's just throws there pizzas out at the end of the night. Great source of food when homeless and strung out. You can even call 15 minutes before close, order whatever toppings you want, then go pick it up after close.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Ive legit eaten pizza out of dumpters and garbages 100s of times. Little skeezers and papa John's just throws there pizzas out at the end of the night. Great source of food when homeless and strung out. You can even call 15 minutes before close, order whatever toppings you want, then go pick it up after close.
i let it sit in the fridge too long. there were no visible signs it was compromised, but it was.

andyturbo

Moderator: AADD, MDMA, TL; Administrator: PR.net
Staff member
I am going to set up a homemade spikestrip for the postman to run over tomorrow if he doesnt bring me my overdue express package 🤬