• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent | w01fg4ng
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

I am....

schizopath

Bluelighter

JoEhJoEh

Bluelighter
Sitting in front of my Laptop, of course took more drugs than i should ( 5 mg Alpra, 5 mg Dicla, 300 mg Oxa, 1 mg 3 Hydroxyphenazepam), hating the lockdown, having no income whatsoever, searching for love, real love, real love, real love.....

JJ

Blowmonkey

Bluelight Crew
Too bad it only really starts giving off scent after sunset, also wished the flowering time was a bit longer, but it's amazing stuff. I love the purple hardwood you can get out of it too btw, so pretty.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Too bad it only really starts giving off scent after sunset, also wished the flowering time was a bit longer, but it's amazing stuff. I love the purple hardwood you can get out of it too btw, so pretty.
took a walk tonight at last light, saw some bats cruising the sky with lilac in the air. was good imo

Quickfixgrrl

Bluelighter
Sitting up in my bed, high as a kite, listening to some quiet music and thinking about a movie that I saw recently. I wanna watch it again.

Iceman1216

Bluelighter
Looking for an apartment in a new town.
That must be Very interesting 🤔 ?? My son wants to live in the city ? But I am not sure yet! So much has changed. I do feel bad for him, he did everything right, finished school , good grades, good kid. Really an Urban kid , he grew up in the country, but now with Covid, the lock down, and With More than 35 MILLION people out of work in USA ( Not everyone can apply for benefits ) the city is not what he wants and Loved! Please let us know how it goes? Good supply, cheaper than last year? Easy to find and get?
thanks