• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Desperate I am unable to cry yet I am in absolute agony

They're also a tad bit cunning sadly ...

Could not make it to Bayreuth this year. Some other time. I want to explore more of the land of the eccentric Ludwig II. Great German Soul!

Thanks for the Swiss psychiatricst suggestion. I will start with her book now. Should be interesting for me.
If you get a chance to see it, visit Berchtesgaden. I've travelled a lot around the world(all over Europe, USA and a few select places in Asia), and I still see Berchtesgaden as the most beautiful and magical place I've ever seen. Also they have Germknödel :D

9a2154bb0fb663df_94aade5fe0f9ce10@2x.jpg

She is absolutely brilliant. Her books helped me a lot with my AS. There's so much to learn from her, she even did her MDMA therapy illegally for years while it was prohibited, risking her career for the well-being of her patients :)

I woulve absolutely loved to see her face when you said that! Thats as bavarian as it gets spoken by natives who cant even speak Hochdeutsch. A absolute killer if you travel through northern Germany! For hardcore Bavarians everyone north of Bavaria is a
"Saupreiss ".
For hardcore Bavarians everyone north of Holzkirchen is a Saupreiss xD

356244p5_b.jpg

Last edited:
Berchtesgaden is bucket list stuff for me. I have had it in mind since teenage years. Plenty of history there too. I have no doubt the whole area of Southern Bavaria and into the Austrian Alps is a Traumziel. The bloody Americans sure as hell have done s fine job at looting the material treasures out of the place!

@ that picture has made me laugh very much very genuinely. Some of it makes me shed bits of tears. In any case, the real Sodom and Gomorrah is Paris.

Last edited:
I woulve absolutely loved to see her face when you said that! Thats as bavarian as it gets spoken by natives who cant even speak Hochdeutsch. A absolute killer if you travel through northern Germany! For hardcore Bavarians everyone north of Bavaria is a
"Saupreiss ".

Hahaha! Should have known! I try finding Wiesen Jobs but no luck yet. Next year I try again. Maybe I go to Passau.

If you get a chance to see it, visit Berchtesgaden. I've travelled a lot around the world(all over Europe, USA and a few select places in Asia), and I still see Berchtesgaden as the most beautiful and magical place I've ever seen. Also they have . She is absolutely brilliant. Her books helped me a lot with my AS. There's so much to learn from her, she even did her MDMA therapy illegally for years while it was prohibited, risking her career for the well-being of her patients :)

Germknödel sounds enticing for sure! Lovely and thick purple Sause oozing out of the dumpling I imagine. So far her story for me is a good mixture of everything. Just starting with the theoretical aspects (trauma, dissociation usw.).

Hahaha! Should have known! I try finding Wiesen Jobs but no luck yet. Next year I try again. Maybe I go to Passau.
If next Summer/Autumn my company is back in shape, you can just work for me - my firm is in Munich. It's just that Corona crisis is killing us :/
Wiesn jobs are almost unreachable man, especially for non-Bavarians. They mostly want Bavarian women with opulent cans to work there. Oktoberfest buys Food from my company actually :) Last time(2019) we made around 15,000€ from Oktoberfest alone. No Oktoberfest this year(first time in over a thousand years)

Btw, and to stay on topic: travelling is also a GREAT way to vent and come to ground zero with your feelings. It's so challenging, but freeing at the same time. Helped me work through a bunch of my issues.

If next Summer/Autumn my company is back in shape, you can just work for me - my firm is in Munich. It's just that Corona crisis is killing us :/
Wiesn jobs are almost unreachable man, especially for non-Bavarians. They mostly want Bavarian women with opulent cans to work there. Oktoberfest buys Food from my company actually :) Last time(2019) we made around 15,000€ from Oktoberfest alone. No Oktoberfest this year(first time in over a thousand years)

Btw, and to stay on topic: travelling is also a GREAT way to vent and come to ground zero with your feelings. It's so challenging, but freeing at the same time. Helped me work through a bunch of my issues.

Very, very interesting to me! What is the name of the firm? I will check the website. Does it make pretzels? :-D

I did not get my hopes up precisely for that reason ... all the jobs usually go to the students but in this regard foreigners get work sometimes.

That's a record time in History for just about anything at all ... damn!

To travel in Europe could be enough of a life sustaining job if done right these days methinks.

Very, very interesting to me! What is the name of the firm? I will check the website. Does it make pretzels? :-D

I did not get my hopes up precisely for that reason ... all the jobs usually go to the students but in this regard foreigners get work sometimes.

That's a record time in History for just about anything at all ... damn!

To travel in Europe could be enough of a life sustaining job if done right these days methinks.
Sending per PM, wish to remain at least a little bit anonymous :D

I feel the same way as Title thread everyday.. Sometimes I'm soo upset I start laughing. That's when you should stay away lol

I feel the same way as Title thread everyday.. Sometimes I'm soo upset I start laughing. That's when you should stay away lol
Laughin out of sadness or anger is a sign of a condition of shock. Your brain is having problems trying to process something. You might also be suffering from a PBA.

In both cases, psycholytic therapy might be your way to go. If you are interested, read some books by Dr. Friederike Meckel Fischer. She is absolutely brilliant when it comes to this type of therapy. You can also contact her at *snip* - don't hesitate to write her, she's a very nice old woman, who even jeopardized her career for her patients. She's from Switzerland but speaks excellent English.

Last edited by a moderator:
Laughin out of sadness or anger is a sign of a condition of shock. Your brain is having problems trying to process something. You might also be suffering from a PBA.

In both cases, psycholytic therapy might be your way to go. If you are interested, read some books by Dr. Friederike Meckel Fischer. She is absolutely brilliant when it comes to this type of therapy. You can also contact her at *snip* - don't hesitate to write her, she's a very nice old woman, who even jeopardized her career for her patients. She's from Switzerland but speaks excellent English.
is that like hypnosis or some shit. I have no idea

I just googled it. I've done a lot of Acid yeah, but this has been an on going problem for some years now. I'm chill tho.. it happens rarely. You'd have to really piss me off

is that like hypnosis or some shit. I have no idea
It's usually MDMA. I find acid a bit dangerous as a therapeutic tool, tbh.
What kind of things set you off? Is there a pattern to it? for example: do you always laugh when a certain person is treating you badly?

It's usually MDMA. I find acid a bit dangerous as a therapeutic tool, tbh.
What kind of things set you off? Is there a pattern to it? for example: do you always laugh when a certain person is treating you badly?
I overthink most of the time and think about past trauma & it triggers certain angers where I get that feeling in my gut that makes me just wanna giggle :ROFLMAO: It Trauma from a few different people, but it's been a problem for 5 years now. I hardly think about it tho, just some days

I overthink most of the time and think about past trauma & it triggers certain angers where I get that feeling in my gut that makes me just wanna giggle :ROFLMAO: It Trauma from a few different people, but it's been a problem for 5 years now. I hardly think about it tho, just some days

It might help you to just talk through these things with someone you can trust :) Often our brains just need a little nudge in the right direction to process something. On the off-chance that you do have PBA though one final question: Do you also cry or get angry at inappropriate times?

It might help you to just talk through these things with someone you can trust :) Often our brains just need a little nudge in the right direction to process something. On the off-chance that you do have PBA though one final question: Do you also cry or get angry at inappropriate times?
I cry explaining my traumatic story to people. That I do. I don't like talking about it. Being thru something traumatic will make you an emotional mess trust me

But only certain people would understand anyways. Some unexperienced individuals wouldn't understand and call me Batshit Crazy. Thus I keep is a secret