Bugs I am unable to change my location in account settings

supermarket

Bluelighter
I would like to change my location from current state, to simply "south east, GA". When I try to submit the change, I get a box that pops up and says "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console"

Please help!

I would like to change my location from current state, to simply "south east, GA". When I try to submit the change, I get a box that pops up and says "Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console"

Please help!

Have you tried rebooting your device?
How about stripping down and running around the house a few times?
Sacrificed any chickens lately?

All I'm saying is there are some things within your control. This one, though, likely isn't. Our host's firewall has been triggering the "Oops" messages once in awhile. Seems to run for a few days, and if we can get good detailed info (like you say, editing the location and submitting it) we can usually root out the offending server command and have him whitelist it. No rhyme or reason for this to occur, but it usually clears up in a few days (when he can get to it). Take 2 aspirin and call us in the morning.