• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

I am the smiliest mother-fucker to ever walk the Earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just remember, no Arse to Mouth ;)

We miss you K.

My smile? Awesome night of vino and warm duck salad with Mr Dogg has not resulted in hangover.... hooray for seasoned liver!
I miss K too. This is why cloning should be legalised

Im really happy for your not-hangover but i wasnt so lucky. I left and thought it was sleeping time but a lovely lady i know had other ideas. Nangs, French75s and lots of debauchery meant i saw dawn again this morning. Thats 8 Saturdays in a row

So yer, fucking lol. Tonight we had out 10 year school reunion. Oh man, I have been grinning my tits off for the last 5 hours. The same old grudges, ex boyfriends and girlfriends, fights, drama, back slapping, hand shaking and 15 or 20 drinks later.

So good :D

Awww I miss the d4wg & the Clare as well *sigh*

:\

My smile/s?

* Spending the evening with Starfalls, Insomnia and Pop Popavich - spit roast lamb, pavlova, trifle, great wine, the Faces of Meth fire drum and great company...

* Seeing Mr Popavich's face when he got his early birthday present (a mini spit roaster).

:D

The next two weeks are going to be so rock. =D

Concurring

^
I concur.
They has been rockin' fo' days,
an' it will continue that ways.

Once cho wind up that thing in the middle of my back,
I keep on until it stops spinnin'...
No can really tell when.
:\;)

I,
too,
would like the company of
Miss K
&
Uncle Pop,
at some point in the possible near future.

Awww I miss the d4wg & the Clare as well *sigh*

:\

My smile/s?

* Spending the evening with Starfalls, Insomnia and Pop Popavich - spit roast lamb, pavlova, trifle, great wine, the Faces of Meth fire drum and great company...

* Seeing Mr Popavich's face when he got his early birthday present (a mini spit roaster).

:D

The next two weeks are going to be so rock. =D

My smiles...
- Knowing i only have three days left of work before I have nearlly three weeks off =D
- Good company last night

:

I'm smiling thinking about Pop's face too. Did his mini spit roaster look like this?

midget-wrestler-darling-dagmar.jpg

First day of my holidays - aaaaw yeahhhh. :D

Plus I have;
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Jumanji
  • James and the Giant Peach
  • The Emporers New Groove
  • Ice Age [1 and 2 - and I just found out there's a 3rd coming!]
  • Shrek [1 and 2 + the Christmas special] and
  • Monsters Inc
on their way for the kiddles holidays to add to the current collection containing;
  • High School Musical
  • Horton Hears a Who and
  • Madagascar [1 and 2]

They will fucking love hot days in the air-con with all of these. :)

It's the first day of holidays, it's sunny and gorgeous, I'm playing some sweet Booka Shade really loud, my presents are wrapped and under the tree and I'm going on a helicopter joyride tomorrow. Miles of smiles =D

Its starting to get hot now (34 degrees) just in time to go away to the beach!
Christmas in 3 days - how exciting!
Going out for lunch with girlfriends!

and most importantly.

My ex-boss sending me a text to "see how im going" and being able to rub it in his face that i have a much better job, with much better pay, with (hopefully) much better bosses! Yay!!!!!

sweet, arrangements set to hang with dinkus the cat and MrCandyslut over xmas, that'll be fun :)
the self absorbtion and paranoia of others lol

- Last day of work tmw till Jan 8th =D
- Less than 2weeks till Summerfield Dayze
- One week till I leave for the Gold Coast
- One day till CHRISTMAS

SO FUCKING EXCITED!!!!!!
*squeals*

The new ad for the Coke's Energy drink Mother, which they've apparently reformulated because it tasted so fucking gross (remember Raz whinging about it on her?) makes me laugh, with the tagline:

"Double the energy hit, still tastes nothing like the old one."

5 days of no work... loving it. It was such a great feeling to walk out of the office today.

Status
Not open for further replies.