GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderator: mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Gaming I am installing Steam. :)

D's

Moderator: NMI, TDS
Staff member
Yes its pretty fun with a group of friends. Just FPS hordes of police killing. Gun mechanics are fun. You can get a legit copy for real cheap.

thanks for the recommendation I will have to look into it! Do you have a steam ID? Try adding me!

D's

Staff member
cool we should play tfc together, I have it too.
I do not have dota installed yet, I play league of legends tho, isint it a lot like league?

hey I hear u were maybe looking for a mmorpg to play? well in march theres a great one called crusaders of light, and it will be coming out on steam. so be looking for it! its a free game, and you do not have to spend money on in which I like.

DrinksWithEvil

Bluelighter
cool we should play tfc together, I have it too.
I do not have dota installed yet, I play league of legends tho, isint it a lot like league?

hey I hear u were maybe looking for a mmorpg to play? well in march theres a great one called crusaders of light, and it will be coming out on steam. so be looking for it! its a free game, and you do not have to spend money on in which I like.

ya im down...whats ur id,? are u snizzle? yes dota is like LoL but alot harder , a much deeper learning curve...100+ heroes for free and way more items then league.

im alwags down for a new MMO

D's

Staff member
Also tf2 is free, u should look into getting it! It is super fun and addicting! I've been playing on this 1 server where you spawn a diffrent character with diffrent weapons each time. U might be a sniper that can construct sentrys and teleporters.

I should go on and install dota to play with u and mike, could we do a few bot games until i get the game down?

Also when the game crusaders of light come out on steam , ill send u more info on what server i play on and i can hook u and mike up with a potion that automatically has u reach level 55, and the server talent level. Along with gear and stuff.

D's

Staff member
it doesn't have to be the sharpest tool in the shed to get playd with, just an alt so if u ever get into it with another scrub u can say 'dude I got something for your punk ass'brb, and u go get the lvl 55

DrinksWithEvil

Bluelighter
Also tf2 is free, u should look into getting it! It is super fun and addicting! I've been playing on this 1 server where you spawn a diffrent character with diffrent weapons each time. U might be a sniper that can construct sentrys and teleporters.

I should go on and install dota to play with u and mike, could we do a few bot games until i get the game down?

Also when the game crusaders of light come out on steam , ill send u more info on what server i play on and i can hook u and mike up with a potion that automatically has u reach level 55, and the server talent level. Along with gear and stuff.

im down.

D's

Staff member
Have u been playing cs 1.6 dwe?

D's

Staff member
get team of fortress 2! it is a free game download and it's fun as hell!