• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I am in a panic and need some help- metabolites in urine

Status
Not open for further replies.

ontariobuds

Greenlighter
Hey all,

I have a problem, my wonderful doctor prescribes me every month, 30x 1mg Lorazepam, 30x 7.5mg Zopiclone, and 80x 5mg Oxycodone
Oh yeah, he also prescribed me 2g/day of cannabis :)

When I need to go get a refill I have to give a urine test and my doctor expects my urine to have benzos and oxycodone in it, or he will think I'm selling them or some bullshit. I just run out early because I am an addict. Please no replies get off that stuff now. This is just for scientific purposes.

When I got my last refill I ingested 50mg of Oxycodone, and 5mg of lorazepam. After 10 hours or so I peed into a bottle and pushed out ALL if not most of the air in the bottle. Now the million dollar question, how long do opioid and benzo metabolites stick around in urine? I need my urine to be dirty. Would freezing the sample be beneficial?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ontario

Opiates it can be 1-6 days, Benzos im unsure about as ive tested positive for benzos having not taken any.

if you peed in the bottle, i think that metabolities will stay there for a long time, but i'm not sure...anyway i would keep the bottle in the fridge without freezing it

Said urine is just in my dresser drawer, I will move the amount I need into the fridge. Just a tiny "rooting gel" bottle with the urine inside, just enough for a sample. I don't think my family would be too pleased with me if I left 500ml of piss in the refrigerator.

we don't allow questions like this. no drug testing questions means no drug testing quetions. especially if you are explictly trying to defeat a test used by your doctor

pro tip, storing piss at room temperature leads to nasty fermenting piss jugs.

This is just for scientific purposes.

oh, i'm sure it is. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.