• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

I am a God, Youre a God, We all have free will!

God has told me that we are different because we are exploring different areas of salvation (existence) and we are doing this this to fulfill our curiosity..

It would be boring if we were all exactly the same doing the exact same things..

Brendan12 said:
God has told me that we are different because we are exploring different areas of salvation (existence) and we are doing this this to fulfill our curiosity..

It would be boring if we were all exactly the same doing the exact same things..

God was once a alone. Being alone for eternity will drive you crazy, so God exploded into an infinite number of consciousnesses in order to pass the time.

Free will does not exist in the human sense. Only god has the will to do anything and god said be and it was destiny was written into reality time is a illusion all things have already come to pass including the final end of illusion for all creatures once god wraps up the universe.

You cannot figure this out through science and technology

I think we can.

Gnostic Christians recognized this and we are universalists because of it.

We can show through science, that this world is the best of all possible worlds, because it is the only possible world, given our history.

Regards
DL

How does one deny the infinite? God is supposed to be omnipotent. Clearly those who see Him are seeing something different from what those who don't see Him are seeing

They who deny God have not seen Him

True. They are not fool enough to make the false claims that Christians do.

Those who do not reject the genocidal and infanticidal gods, show their satanic moral sense.

Why do you adore a genocidal god?

Regards
DL

How does one deny the infinite? God is supposed to be omnipotent. Clearly those who see Him are seeing something different from what those who don't see Him are seeing

Those who see him are delusional.

Regards
DL

@Gnostic Bishop I tend to agree. I don't mind the idea of gods or even seeing them in a vision although I never have, but not just out in the open in everyday existence. According to my understanding of scripture, God appearing before a human has always been in the form of nature. If God actually appeared in His true form the world would end and/or the person God is showing Himself to would age to the point of death. It doesn't seem like a positive experience

I am trying to have the strength that I have never had before. And the love.

We have instinct. Free will? We're chained by societal norms, by denied biology, by the tapeworm "consciousness."
Free will? We act and events unfold. We act with the certainty we are in control, but are we, really?

We have instinct. Free will? We're chained by societal norms, by denied biology, by the tapeworm "consciousness."
Free will? We act and events unfold. We act with the certainty we are in control, but are we, really?

Instincts negate free will in it's fullest form. Nature and physics also restrict what we might will.

Instincts force us to both compete and cooperate and force us to do what we might not otherwise do to reach our selfish genes notions of best end.

We ultimately have all possible freedoms at our control, as we can try to break natural laws if we wish, and die.

Regards
DL

I am trying to have the strength that I have never had before. And the love.

Strength come more from the hate biases your love should be creating.

Love gentles. Hate, ignited by love, is the best and strongest possible hate.

Regards
DL