• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

I almost died tonight.

tracedwards313

Bluelighter
I have be IVing heroin all day and it is cut with fentanyl. My connect is always straight up with me about the dope. This shit is pretty damn strong.

I spent most of today feeling great. Right in my sweet spot. This evening I started drinking some fine Kentucky bourbon and after a nice buzz, I decided to pick up just a bit more dope to finish off the night.

Well, my dumbass did a fat ass shot when I fucking knew better.

Next thing I know I am regaining consciousness and cant hardly fucking move. I feel like total shit.

Fuck

Heroin or any other opiate is an infamously risky combination with alcohol. You knew that there was Fentanyl in your "Heroin"; you just became very careless by mixing Fentanyl & alcohol. Fentanyl by itself is deadly enough. You were very lucky this time. I'm glad that you survived. I I were you, I wouldn't forget about this experience. Good luck, take care.

I'm glad you're okay, but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER combine respiratory depressants. Or else you might be seeing me one day.

Yeah, you might not be so lucky next time. I agree with KS78...remember this and learn from it.

Thanks for sharing your experience <3

Glad you're still with us... do you have any plans or desire to change your lifestyle? That's a pretty dark place to be, walking death's tightrope...

either way, we are here for you. Whether you need to vent, emotional support, or help getting clean. We will do what we can... got a pretty great staff and group of members here...

As others have stated night want to loose the hard alcohol. But as your still using the sauce might want to lose the opiates as many physically dependent and or addicted opiate people don't use much alcohol.

Kids keep dying all over the country from your same recipe!! Junkies don't Drink alcohol WHY: because they know better and do not want to fuck up the high!! Back in the day by the time you are banging H you have been brought through the ropes of opiates and speedballs, Now fuckin kids get hooked on Oxy by a Dr and have no idea!!!

that was a good read bud... sounds like you were having seizures and shit so that when you regained consciousness and felt like shit what you were actually feeling was the dysphoria of having an opioid induced seizure. I could be wrong it might be something else idk thats just what i think. (no experience)

All of us long time IV users have been there once or twice. Drink some fluids, eat if possible and get some rest.

I have be IVing heroin all day and it is cut with fentanyl. My connect is always straight up with me about the dope. This shit is pretty damn strong.

I spent most of today feeling great. Right in my sweet spot. This evening I started drinking some fine Kentucky bourbon and after a nice buzz, I decided to pick up just a bit more dope to finish off the night.

Well, my dumbass did a fat ass shot when I fucking knew better.

Next thing I know I am regaining consciousness and cant hardly fucking move. I feel like total shit.

Fuck

Glad you lived, do you feel your memory is impaired? What about motor skills? Is the fogginess gone?

Honestly, no. I have been using for more than 10 years. I guess I am just a fool.

I have ODed before, like intervention to keep me alive. This time was different though. I was alone the entire time and it was extremely eye opening. Its hard to explain.