• TDS Moderators: mafioso | mal3volent | Xorkoth

I almost died tonight.

tracedwards313

Greenlighter
I have be IVing heroin all day and it is cut with fentanyl. My connect is always straight up with me about the dope. This shit is pretty damn strong.

I spent most of today feeling great. Right in my sweet spot. This evening I started drinking some fine Kentucky bourbon and after a nice buzz, I decided to pick up just a bit more dope to finish off the night.

Well, my dumbass did a fat ass shot when I fucking knew better.

Next thing I know I am regaining consciousness and cant hardly fucking move. I feel like total shit.

Fuck

KS78

Bluelighter
Heroin or any other opiate is an infamously risky combination with alcohol. You knew that there was Fentanyl in your "Heroin"; you just became very careless by mixing Fentanyl & alcohol. Fentanyl by itself is deadly enough. You were very lucky this time. I'm glad that you survived. I I were you, I wouldn't forget about this experience. Good luck, take care.

Chris42393

Bluelighter
I'm glad you're okay, but NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER combine respiratory depressants. Or else you might be seeing me one day.

Mafioso

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Glad you're still with us... do you have any plans or desire to change your lifestyle? That's a pretty dark place to be, walking death's tightrope...

either way, we are here for you. Whether you need to vent, emotional support, or help getting clean. We will do what we can... got a pretty great staff and group of members here...

Iceman1216

Bluelighter
Kids keep dying all over the country from your same recipe!! Junkies don't Drink alcohol WHY: because they know better and do not want to fuck up the high!! Back in the day by the time you are banging H you have been brought through the ropes of opiates and speedballs, Now fuckin kids get hooked on Oxy by a Dr and have no idea!!!