• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

I’m wanting to trip..

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I haven’t since 2010. Everytime ive overdone it, now I’m especially weary of sourcing black market for some.. as I don’t know if I’m getting legit Lucy, plus I consistently think fentanyl is anything (safe then sorry) would you suggest maybe just getting shrooms? I’d like to start microdosing but I would like to trip as well. I’m currently prescribed k pin I can use if I had a panic attack but I only get 5 a month. That being said, how would you guys go about obtaining this. I tried to grow them and failed, but my SO and I both like them and I feel this would be a good experience to help us both either bond, spark up the relationship and help us get to the bottom of things. I would try mdma. But I’d trust, shrooms over stacks or unknown powder. I have a few people I can hit up, but no promises and my legit source from everything overdosed in 2016. Would you try to find the shrooms or just kick back relax do me, and wait for the opportunity if it ever presented itself

I haven’t since 2010. Everytime ive overdone it, now I’m especially weary of sourcing black market for some.. as I don’t know if I’m getting legit Lucy, plus I consistently think fentanyl is anything (safe then sorry) would you suggest maybe just getting shrooms? I’d like to start microdosing but I would like to trip as well. I’m currently prescribed k pin I can use if I had a panic attack but I only get 5 a month. That being said, how would you guys go about obtaining this. I tried to grow them and failed, but my SO and I both like them and I feel this would be a good experience to help us both either bond, spark up the relationship and help us get to the bottom of things. I would try mdma. But I’d trust, shrooms over stacks or unknown powder. I have a few people I can hit up, but no promises and my legit source from everything overdosed in 2016. Would you try to find the shrooms or just kick back relax do me, and wait for the opportunity if it ever presented itself
there's some amazing LSD going around on the DNM, i would go for it if I were you.

I too desperately want to trip, but I have to accept that was a door closed to me many years ago.

But if I were to embark upon your quest with no trustworthy suppliers at the street level, then assuming you're not in the UK where even pleasurable thoughts are deemed 'psychoactive', therefore banned; I would order some 1p-LSD from a clearnet supplier.

But preferably, I would go out and pick my own mushrooms when the time is right. The ritual of hunting, picking and preparing, focuses your psyche upon the forthcoming experience.

Without getting too 'Earth mother'; this ritual gives you a connectedness to the substance that is simply not there when sending money to faceless businessmen over the internet...

I too desperately want to trip, but I have to accept that was a door closed to me many years ago.

But if I were to embark upon your quest with no trustworthy suppliers at the street level, then assuming you're not in the UK where even pleasurable thoughts are deemed 'psychoactive', therefore banned; I would order some 1p-LSD from a clearnet supplier.

But preferably, I would go out and pick my own mushrooms when the time is right. The ritual of hunting, picking and preparing, focuses your psyche upon the forthcoming experience.

Without getting too 'Earth mother'; this ritual gives you a connectedness to the substance that is simply not there when sending money to faceless businessmen over the internet...

The same can be said about preparing certain psychedelics as well, the focus and intent brings about a next level of experience that isn’t as easily attained via the dead head drug dealer.

-GC

Yeah I’ll have to agree, the cold act of buying from someone who generally don’t give a shit about you past the money makes it not worthy to me. I would source via DN but that’s too much, perhaps I’ll try to buy more spores and try again. I feel as if growing my own shrooms would give me more of an attachment and reward therefore limiting my paranoia as it starts to drift to the part of the trip where I don’t think it’s going to wear off, plus I know what substance I would be consuming. It’s a good thing shrooms are a one and done grow type thing

Yeah I’ll have to agree, the cold act of buying from someone who generally don’t give a shit about you past the money makes it not worthy to me. I would source via DN but that’s too much, perhaps I’ll try to buy more spores and try again. I feel as if growing my own shrooms would give me more of an attachment and reward therefore limiting my paranoia as it starts to drift to the part of the trip where I don’t think it’s going to wear off, plus I know what substance I would be consuming. It’s a good thing shrooms are a one and done grow type thing

But can't you just harvest them rather than go to the hassle of cultivating them? Obviously, I don't know where you are in this world, but there aren't many places where hallucinogenic mushrooms don't grow...

But can't you just harvest them rather than go to the hassle of cultivating them? Obviously, I don't know where you are in this world, but there aren't many places where hallucinogenic mushrooms don't grow...
Perhaps? But I wouldn’t know where I’m in Western North Carolina

There are lots of resources online for growing shrooms ... and some forums will help you trouble shoot issues that arise

If you choose to source from dn or even clearnet rcs (Ald 52, 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd even ethlad are all quite nice, legit psychedelics imho) its best to splurge on a test kit.

There are lots of resources online for growing shrooms ... and some forums will help you trouble shoot issues that arise

If you choose to source from dn or even clearnet rcs (Ald 52, 1p-lsd and 1cp-lsd even ethlad are all quite nice, legit psychedelics imho) its best to splurge on a test kit.
I’ve only tried once. But it cost more then sourcing just once myself it’s doubtful I will it was just a thought I see a lot of positive trip reports. Although that’s for others not myself.

Yes mushrooms have turned out to be rather anxiogenic and dysphoric for me over the past 5 years... despite a multitude of positive trips earlier in my career.

Lysergamides, though not without their own challenges, seem to bring about more positive experiences with longer after glows

But of course ymmv

Mushrooms tend to bring on a bad trip more often than lsd I've found, and if as you've said yourself you've overdone it every time maybe it's best that you go for the 'safer' option?
And if you do go darknet maybe even DMT as it's a pretty quick experience.

I grow my own Tricho cacti and HBWR so I don't have to worry about sourcing it every time I want to trip, which is 1 or 2x a year in my old age.

Find yourself a San Pedro cactus. It's easy to find, prepare, and produces a remarkably friendly headspace. It would be a bit long lived, but a superb reintroduction to the world of psychedelics 😉

I grow my own Tricho cacti and HBWR so I don't have to worry about sourcing it every time I want to trip, which is 1 or 2x a year in my old age.

Find yourself a San Pedro cactus. It's easy to find, prepare, and produces a remarkably friendly headspace. It would be a bit long lived, but a superb reintroduction to the world of psychedelics 😉

Sorry to thread jack but where would someone find peyote or san pedro cacti growing?
Im in S. Arizona and the mushroom pickin's is slim this year.
Every year. 😒

are they hard to cultivate ? i assume illegal..but hey that dont bother me.

Sorry to thread jack but where would someone find peyote or san pedro cacti growing?
Im in S. Arizona and the mushroom pickin's is slim this year.
Every year. 😒

Peyote is a bitch and a half to find, but San Pedro cactus can usually be found at hardware stores as a xeriscaping plant. They go quickly every spring though.