• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Story I’m Sitting In The Dark

Joey

Bluelighter
In some oblique sense of conventional wisdoms all going awry - or (oblong) explanations taking the point of life away?

To be propellorhead - mind racing as I’m thrown up into a helicopter engaged, and now no longer?

I have so many questions about how things are - as I know them - no longer under question but just an attitude?

Do we actually have a fucking clue? The answer rhymes with the answer only you know.

I’m obselete at the finish line leaving this with you.

Do we actually have a fucking clue? The answer rhymes with the answer only you know.
I love that line. It's so true that we each conceal something important from ourselves, for which only we have the passcode. Which out of an overabundance of caution has been changed too many times to remember. How to hack into self?

Last edited:
I love that line. It's so true that we each conceal something important from ourselves, for which only we have the passcode. Which out of an overabundance of caution has been changed too many times to remember. How to hack into self?
Deep reflection and an understanding that this sort of revisionism which happens over time is more often just a newer thought about something that’s old? And fades into memory, or comes back anyway?

In the scientific method with peer review and constant tweaking the experiments, updating the info, conflicting information, and the odd actual discovery - that’s fine. Just be honest with yourself and others as much as you can in practice, and it might be easier to think about things.

Rather then self doubt and question constantly toward things being absolutely reflective of who you were or especially are now? A lot of people pull a lot of strings we don’t realize, and a lot of things are perfunction. Just a mechanism of our fucked up, but the best minds we have to be capable of this mix of; logic and wisdom, to emotions and outburst.

Then question morals alongside a pretty factual philosophy to say that things which are perfectly the best or worst shit in the world here and now might not be the neighbours opinion - and especially in other cultures and / or time periods.

Not too many people are actually really, and actually evil people. Except those who are literally out to get others in my opinion. To diminish. To end.

It’s interesting stuff. I think a lot about shit, and have a lot going on. But in the end - what matters so much about who, or what we are is in the finish line for an individual. Or any aspect of people/societies/eras and etc.

Working backwards and being argumentative for the sake of friendship, like we're at a Coffeehouse: all's well that ends well is it pretty terrible way to run any complex system involving large groups of people. You put your sights on a goal (population reduction, holidays in Mars, merging with a solid block of silicone in order to beat the heat death...) and you become willing to crack a lot of eggs to make an omelet. Eggs in this case being humans

Agree and would go farther: Almost no one is evil. For themselves. Do you think Hitler felt like he was a bad guy or Stalin or Mao? Pol Pot died peacefully (heart failure) under house arrest which was more cosmetic than anything (only lasted for the months of his infirmity) was interviewed and said he had a clear conscience since he did it all for the greater good of Cambodia. I take the Christian position that no one is good. Probably one of the most remarkable sayings attributed to Christ happens when a (business?) man jostling to have his question answered yells out "Good man!?" Remarkably enough Christ answers: why do you call me that? No one but God is good.

This would seem to be in direct conflict with the idea that Christ is both God and man at the same time. Or is it?

As for cultural relativism: It's been taught in schools and much more importantly throughout the media as established fact that no culture is any better or worse than any other culture. Doesn't play well in Tiananmen Square though. Or if you're a woman or a homosexual in the Islamic Republic of Iran or a plurality of the world's countries

I'm a big believer in science. The highest form of science would be directed inward. Like Buddhism. Or to a somewhat similar extent being a bluelight recovery mod

I suspect somewhere there is still science going on. But it is top secret